No announcement yet.

Lamers list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, i don't think there is any program out there, that ne1 either knows about or lets on about, getting fully charged like that... The only way it could be done is if he still has mod powers and is granting himself a prize... Which would probably be very likely to occur... If he isn't a mod anymore, then the only way is if he got another mod to do it for him.

Comment

Elmo - Our friend Elmo here is a moderator, and obviously not a very good one. He's the type that just does whatever their content bot tells him to do. Instead of investigating a problem, they instead just issue a warning, and then a ban. That's just utterly horrible moderating. Moderating requires some talent, something with Elmo lacks. Just stick to Sesame Street, bud.

edit: the guy who made the site is a total dumbass, first off, what the fuck is a "fast recharge cheat" and read this
      BoBR - This particular human being is a pathetic excuse of a moderator. He let's Tyestikk of all people continue their harassing rampage on everyone they can, yet, it's somehow more offensive of me to play with the username 'elmoisan1gger'. Figure this one out, folks!

the irony is ironical

edit again: "I found a simple way around their ban, and played with the username 'elmoisan1gger' for a couple days", ahahaha.
      Last edited by Exotic; 04-07-2004, 04:11 PM.

Comment

here is a link i found on the home adres..
        http://www.snakebyte.biz/kneo24/me.html
        it is about him or w/e
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

woohoo im not on the list

Comment

Originally posted by That guy Kneo242903482
            Info
            name: Mike
            Busted... It's Zeus!!
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Dun Dun Daaaahh
              Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

I figured out that he's an atheist. a little tweaking with the name and... voilat.

http://www.snakebyte.biz/kneo24/athe...ists/index.htm

and this..
                http://www.snakebyte.biz/kneo24/home.htm

Comment

you never know who is cheating, ive watched one of the players in that first link in this thread, and im undecided still.and i mean i watched for a long long time .
                  work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Working...
                  X