No announcement yet.

Pogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might have played like 5 rounds of the game. I used to use a really think metal slammer. It was great cuz it would dent the other kids pogs. But I was more into collecting them. And I still have them, I even got one of the origanal pogs from way back in the 60's. Back then they used to come on milk bottles and You would have to save them up for a while to play. I was able to collect the first 2 sets and put them in plastic. The I mailed away for some Animaniacs pogs.

Also my father who used to work in a Card store collected all the hockey pogs. SO some where down the road I will be able to sell them for a mint to some poor sucker and put my kids through college......... ok enough about that though.

On a side note I used to go to Zellers to steal all my pogs. (Zellers in Canada is like what K-Mart is in the states.)

A little chapter in the history of my life of which I am ashemed.

A little chapter in the history of my life of which I am ashemed.
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

I saved up a bunch of Kool Aid points over a summer and sent away for this cool POG set... they ended up sending me some shitty Donkey Kong Country pog game with like 30 POGs and it wasn't even good... you had to like throw the POGs in the cardboard things mouth or something... horrible.
      sdg

Comment

I used to play pogs! I was like 5 or 6 or 7 when they came out I think. Don't remember exactly, but yea, sure. I collected all the sparkly pink ones, glittery pink ones, and etc. My older brother had like thousands of pogs and we would stack them all up on his pog board thing and play with them like that. We did it in our barn, and it took like all day to make this hugely tall stack, and then climbed into the hayloft of our barn. I always said "Ladies first or youngest first, I go first either way" so I went first and scored about 1000 pogs in one turn. I'm a dirty rotten cheater lol.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

That would be evil, my sister did that to me as well...only it was ladies first or odlest to youngest : o

Comment

we would put down like 30 each, stacked on top of each other. then take turns launching the slammer at the pile. any ones that got flipped over, you won.
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Haha... I remember pogs- those were so cool
              I dont have them any more
              lol
              AKA Shaun
              ----------------------

Comment

Strange how lots of people played it different. Randedl kinda did it the same as we did except we only used 2 instead of a big stack.
                sdg

Comment

Working...
                X