The moral of the story is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The moral of the story is...

Don't pick a fight unless you know you are fully capable of kicking their ass, dumbass.

Here

A WORTHY SIDE NOTE: IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW THAT CANUCKS LOST I'D LIKE SOME FREE SHOTS AT THAT DUMBASS TOO.

P.S. don't ask me what that scene at the end means, maybe there's some symbolism in play?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

His first mistake was telegraphing his pissweak right hook from a mile off. The other guy would have to have been blind to not see that shit coming. If you're going to hit someone, you use use your hips for power, not your shoulders, and you jab out. A short jab to the nose will stun the toughest motherfucker and bring tears to his eyes, which could temporarily blind him, making him easy meat for a few precious seconds.

The moral of the story is that hooking is for newbies.

Comment

And don't forget to beathe, baby, breathe! Breathe baby, breathe!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
        His first mistake was telegraphing his pissweak right hook from a mile off. The other guy would have to have been blind to not see that shit coming. If you're going to hit someone, you use use your hips for power, not your shoulders, and you jab out. A short jab to the nose will stun the toughest motherfucker and bring tears to his eyes, which could temporarily blind him, making him easy meat for a few precious seconds.

The moral of the story is that hooking is for newbies.
        Ouh, I thought the moral of the story was not to fight with minorities
        Last edited by iLDuce; 04-20-2004, 03:31 AM.
        :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

that's what he gets for his great-great-great-great grandfather to have bred his opponents great-great-great-great grandfather to be a big strong slave.

i have no idea what i just said, but my point is 400 years of genetic engineering tends to get your ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
            that's what he gets for his great-great-great-great grandfather to have bred his opponents great-great-great-great grandfather to be a big strong slave.

i have no idea what i just said, but my point is 400 years of genetic engineering tends to get your ass kicked.
            Wtf? Ban him.
            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
            .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

for what, making a comment based on anthropology?
              Last edited by Subjugation; 04-20-2004, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X