No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it reminds me of the old school "Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest" for the S-Nes. It was a final fantasy and with good graphics (for snes graphics, back in the day), but a shit plot and only being able to play 2 characters at a time really killed it. you were paying for the FF name, not the game.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
      I play it too. It's decent. It has a FF feel to it, and reminds me of FF Tactics in its job system. I didn't think it should have been named XI though, as it's different enough from the rest that it's more of an offshoot like FF Tactics or Crystal Cronicles.
      FF tactis was a brilliant game.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I played FF Tactics Advance, and it was very good. Sure takes a LONG time considering the small amount of depth the game has. Levelling is a pain too, its not brisk like in FF7 where a hit or two and the round ends.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

lol look at the bunny head archer lady. There is a bad ass big sword guy like steiner from 9 and auron from 10. they said this game takes place in tactics world too. so the judge thing makes perfect sense. I cant wait for this game. it reminds me of 9 which is my favorite game.

Comment

just an update, since I've last seen it, squenix has dropped the price of FFXI online to $7. i think this is quite reasonable compaired to the others.
            DELETED

Comment

12 looks kinda gay.

Ever since 8, I really just don't like FF anymore...not that I ever really did...
              This signature sucks...

Comment

Working...
              X