• Show
Clear All

• I don't normally make threads, but...

IMPORTANT SAFETY BULLETIN

gg
    i'm bored

HAHAHA

Fuck the sens
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

hahaaha

Comment

I decided to sleep through the live game and got all excited when I woke up at 3am to find it was being replayed. Too bad the game was shitty and the sens couldnt put up a fight.

GO LEAFS
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

YAY! even though i live in ottawa and im surrounded by thousands of sens fans, Im so happy that they lost. Now all those freaking crazed maniacs wont drive around with their sens flags on their cars yelling and blocking traffic. They are sitting at home crying because the leafs owned them! Good game Leafs, i just feel sorry for all the people in Toronto that have to put up with those crazy hockey fans for another round
          I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
            YAY! even though i live in ottawa and im surrounded by thousands of sens fans, Im so happy that they lost. Now all those freaking crazed maniacs wont drive around with their sens flags on their cars yelling and blocking traffic. They are sitting at home crying because the leafs owned them! Good game Leafs, i just feel sorry for all the people in Toronto that have to put up with those crazy hockey fans for another round
            i was in TW for a few minutes after the game and heard some guy saying those exact words... his nick started with R or something... was that you?
            i'm bored

Comment

Working...
            X