Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Simple Question that has boggled my mind for years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that's even dumber than Hoosier.

Comment

they must be the nutmeg producing capitol of the world or something. how fuckin wierd...nutmeggers?

Comment

Connecticut

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
        I do know the answer now, but I'd like to see you guys guess it. A person that lives in New York is called a New Yorker... and person that lives in Turkey is Turkish... what is a person called from Connecticut? (Btw, I live in Connecticut now, and I JUST found out what we're called.)
        I'll tell you the answer in a couple of days, unless someone figures it out.

Prize = Cookie
        I bet it is Connecticutorianer
        yeah that's it
        Hand over that cookie dude... fast please... I'm hungry

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
          Hmm, my guess was dipshits.

Rofl, what the hell happens in connecticut, honestly? Frost bite? The feeling that your town occupys 20% of the land of the state? Knowing that there is only one state smaller and even more insignificant than yours?

Im waiting for this state to be submerged in water.
          Highest per capita income
          Two of the richest towns in the state (no other state has more than one)
          It actually never gets below 0 here... it's pretty mild for a North Eastern State... especially if you live by the Long Island sound.
          There are actually 3 states smaller than ours.
          4 of the top 10 PUBLIC High Schools in America.

No, I'm not trying to stick up for my state, though I do enjoy it here (great place to raise a family), but people being ignorant is no acceptable.
          Get your facts straight. KTHNX!

Anyways, I have no idea where the idea of Nutmeg came from, we are often refered to as the Nutmeg State (for one reason or another). We are also known as the Constitution State... and Charter Oak State... or just Connecticut.

Comment

probably cos you suck at football

Comment

You're still not real New Englanders, you pansies. Except maybe Hartford.

Comment

That wouldn't make sense... Nutmeggers = people who nutmeg others during games? Since when is a Nutmeg a bad thing in football? I guess it would mean we suck if it was Nutmeggies though

Hartford is the poorest city in the country... yes, poorer than Detroit.

Comment

I remember the old days when I would LT in pub and theres that annoying PaulOakenfold character who always seemed to screw around roof-terring was annoying as hell. I used to hate him because he would sit there making it hard to LT and I also hate PaulOakenfold's music. But connecticut is cool... I guess.

Comment

Yeah, we really only let it into New England because of all the old sailors down on the peir saying "Yarr" and "Arr" and talking about whaling.

Comment

Hahahaha

This thread isn't quite as interesting as the Perfume one by material girl.
                      http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                      ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMet
                        I remember the old days when I would LT in pub and theres that annoying PaulOakenfold character who always seemed to screw around roof-terring was annoying as hell. I used to hate him because he would sit there making it hard to LT and I also hate PaulOakenfold's music. But connecticut is cool... I guess.
                        Roof Terring was so much fun. If I wasn't basing, I'd go sit in pub, annoy the hell out of the base by just bursting in there from the outside.

BTW, Hartford is in the Northern Central part of Connecticut, hardly believe they'll have many sailors and whalers up there. Down by where I live (on the coast) near Mystic, is where you'll find the "old whalers" (that don't exsist anymore).

Comment

i heard they built a landlocked peir for atmospheric purposes.

Comment

That wouldn't make sense... Nutmeggers = people who nutmeg others during games? Since when is a Nutmeg a bad thing in football? I guess it would mean we suck if it was Nutmeggies though

yeah yeah :P was gonna correct it (realising i made a booboo), hoping nobody responded to my post

Comment

Working...
                            X