• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need...

A hug
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

sdg

Comment

awwwwwwwww *GROUP HUG!*
      DELETED

Comment

yes... LETS ALL CYBERhug
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

-hug-

Comment

What a bunch of faggots.
            http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
            ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

*hugs*

Comment

i was always told not to hug strangers
                I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

aww panda, did you have to deal with some bastard person?
                  Next time just stab them
                  Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Abrasion must you be on ass on EVERY thread? Just a question....

Comment

Ahh you misunderstand me. I'm not intentionally being mean, i just have crude jokes. Its your choice to take offense, or laff and say "Hah thats funny."
                      http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                      ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Quite a bad time for a crude joke then.

Comment

i was feeling kinda insensitive when i read this thread, so i thought abrasion's post was pretty fuckin funny. sorry panda.

Comment

Yea, all my "friends" are trashing me behind my back (and right in front of me) and stuff, and telling my boyfriend to dump me because they like him, and a ton of other crap. And then this stupidest one of them took out all her notes which were written by me saying why I can't stand her (which are 2+ months old) and started passing those around for everyone to read, as well as all the notes they've passed around about me. To make matters worse, my teacher saw one of the notes trashing me and he has a policy about reading the notes out loud that he finds. So he read it out loud. And it was incredibly mean. That was in 3rd period. So for the rest of 3rd period I sat there and cried, it was so embarassing. In 4th period we had to work on our projects so I was OK then. 5th period, lunch, was horrible... I didn't eat and just sat there and cried all by myself since everyone is mad at me and my friend was busy selling the school newspapers and stuff, and her boyfriend was back at his lunch table, and my boyfriend had a lunch dentention. And since I didn't feel like talking about why I was crying, they took Brandi's word for it (the one who was passing around all the notes). And of course it wasn't even true, she said I was faking it all to get attention. And then 6th and 7th period all I did was cry... but since I have 8th period with my boyfriend I didn't cry cuz he was trying to make me feel better. But I cried like the whole time I was walking home today. I've cried sooo much today, and it's the first time I've cried since I was 9, when I got hit in the face with a soccer ball and it really hurt But yea, I have a soccer game tonight, and since I'm more sad then mad I can't really vent it out on the other team.

My life sucks.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

what grade you in? and btw, your friends really sound like they suck
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X