No announcement yet.

I need...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mabye you should look for some true friends, they are hard to come by but they do exist. A good friend is even harder to come by in-school because there is such a power play always going on. Oh, Go take out your feelings on the soccer field anyways. Post here if your hurt anyone too bad.

Life gets better, they'll find someone else to tease and you'll be last weeks news. Hang in there and find some real friends, even if they aren't 'cool'.
    Last edited by Vitron; 04-29-2004, 05:03 PM.

Comment

footie(soccer) is great for taking out your anger just boot the ball anywhere...but then u need to go and get it.
      I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Yea I took out the goalie who probably weighed more than 300 pounds. I just hit it as hard as I could at her face and MUHAHA no more goalie. I also took out some other people by shoving them down. And the ref didn't call it because he's a grade older than me and he likes me That's a good advantage. I'm in 8th grade by the way... and yes those friends do suck. I do have one really really good friend that's in that pic of me on the gallery, the one with the tropical trees or whatever on her shirt. The one behind me that is freaky looking and is on her toes is the mena one, and the other mean one isn't in it. And the girl in front gives me crap too. But no, our fights last for months, but the bad news is I gotta room with the meanest one when we go to DC But since I was crying so much in school and everything, everyone was going up to my boyfriend at the track meet and asking what was wrong with me, and he told them. Let's just say Brandi and Margaret are going to need a lot of coverup tomorrow... lol
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Jesus definately condones this.

Comment

You could stoop to their level and take along some shaving cream and a feather to DC....little in both hands and a feather to the nose....makes for great pictures ..Not that i know from having done it :eek:

Comment

It's funnier with hydrochloric acid.

Comment

i want a drink. i want fifty drinks. i want a bottle of the purest, strongest, most poisonous alcohol on earth. i want fifty bottles of it. i want crack, dirty and yellow and filled with formaldehyde. i want a pile of powder meth, five hundred hits of acid, a garbage bag filled with mushrooms, a tube of glue bigger than a truck, a pool of gas large enough to drown in. i want somethin anything whatever however as much as i can.
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i only have one piece of advice for you pandagirl. Bake those "friends" of yours a nice batch of x-lax cookies. Then when your about to serve them the cookies... BAM give them the old fork in the eye.... Or you could just give them the x-lax cookies.

PS-gemfire, its better when your friend is sleeping and you cover your hand in shaving cream, and then give him a couple good bitch slaps right in the face. haha good times.
                  I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

1. Smash the shit out of their heads with a crowbar and stash their bodies in your house;
                    2. Find 16 pigs and starve them for days;
                    3. Shave the bitches heads and pull out their teeth;
                    4. Strip them;
                    5. Chop them up into eighths;
                    6. Feed them to the starved pigs in their swill troughs.

And Bobs your Aunt's bastard, no more enemies. - Sell their jewellery and if they have any gold teeth, sell them too.

Burn their clothes and anything else and bury the ashes.

You have nothing to lose except some of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                      Quite a bad time for a crude joke then.
                      Sounds like a personal problem.

EDIT: Or if you realy want some fun, take a toothpick(btw this is totally oldschool) and a needle. With the needle, push it inside the toothpick, pushing it down the top. When the hole is deep enough, turn the needle around, so the point sticks out.

What you'll have will look like a toothpick with a needle sticking out of its tip. Ductape it on there really good, plus ull need the weight from the tape. With a razor, cut off the other tip so it is equally thick in the middle and at the bottom tip. With the razor, press down on the new tip to make a small slit in it, like a diameter. Do it twice, but make the slits perpendicular to form an X. Take two small pieces of rectangular paper, and slide them in the slits, making a 3d X out of paper coming out of the other end of the tooth pick. You can tape this down too.

Basically what you will have is a small dart. The more tape, the faster and heavier it will be. Walk down a hall with your victims back facing you, and throw it at them nice and hard at their back.

Should give em a great deal of pain, plus, its funny as hell to watch them scream and try and reach down their back to pull it out. Shouldn't do much "serious" damage, unless of course you miss and hit someone in the face. :up:
                      Last edited by abrasion; 04-30-2004, 02:08 PM.
                      http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                      ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

and Bob - If you bitch slapped em, it would leave a mark, and hence proof you did it. Do it my way, THEY slap themselves, and you can always say they didnt it to frame you since what they did in school....if they did nasty things( :/ ) in school....theyd be thought likely to do more...hence giving panda an out:P

Comment

Lolz. Go in the bathroom, and write "(Principal of your school) Sux DICK!! (Your name)"

Lol, they wont do anything to you. Who would actually sign their name? It'll look like someones tryin to frame you.

Haha. I hate school.
                          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

You hate school, and I hate having a free period and being bored in the library...and as of now...i cant forums cause the damn librarian is coming =/

Comment

Hahaha I so gotta try those. Best thread ever lol! Problem is getting a feather... I know! I'll have my little brother pluck one off one of our chickens, it'll be a two for one deal then. But that dart thing... that's just awesome. I am so going to try that! Cept she'll know I did it and I'll probably get like suspended
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I say cut through this amateur horseshit and go straight to the arson.

For the record, when I was in 8th grade it was 1995. At lunch I'd put heinous amounts of butter in rolls, then throw them. Looking back, I'm pretty sure if my 13 year old self was standing in front of me, I'd give him a high five and tell him to not stop watching Ninja Turtles until they cancel that shit for good.

Because god damnit, I loved that show.
                                Last edited by Pearl Jam; 04-30-2004, 04:01 PM.
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X