Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlatOut

http://www.bhmotorsports.com/FO/screenshot/2438

NOW, DOES THIS GAME LOOK _THE_ SHIT OR WHAT?
    Great Multiplayer

It's like Trackmania but 1000 times better. I can NOT wait for this.

FlatOut Press Release - 19-04-2004
    Developed by Bugbear Entertainment, FlatOut is one of the most spectacular Racing games you'll ever see! Experience the drive of your life as you throw yourself around 45 challenging tracks in one of 16 fully upgradeable cars.

The track environment is subject to an advanced physics system unique to FlatOut, and is set to define a new standard in racing games. Fences will shatter, tyre walls will explode, water tanks and barrels will fly across the track into other cars. Every time you lose control, you will truly feel the weight of the car as it collides with and destroys a barn, or smashes into the pack of cars ahead of you, and with 40 deformable pieces on every car sparks are guaranteed to fly!

Anything you destroy or alter stays a part of the race, increasing the carnage to unprecedented levels! Broken fences, free rolling tyres, and even mangled parts of cars are left scattered around the track, increasing the mayhem with every lap. The expansive free-roaming tracks also allow you to dictate exactly how you drive your race, whether that be taking every shortcut, jump and by-road you can find, or keeping to the racing line and using your driving skills to rein supreme!

An extensive championship mode will keep you 'FlatOut' for months on end, as you battle through a huge variety of races, mini-games and the most outrageous arenas of destruction you could possibly imagine. And it doesn't stop there. Online and multiplayer gaming options add even more variety to the game play. Challenge your closest peers, or the best gamers from across the globe and compete in the most realistic racer to date!

- 16 different cars to race, customise and upgrade
    - Full car damage modelling which also affects the performance of the car
    - Unparalleled realistic scenery and debris damage with fully destructible driving environments with 3000 + items on each track to smash!
    - Carefully tuned car physics to give a truly realistic feel to each car
    - 45 tracks to master over 5 different environments including the challenge of snow-covered terrain.
    - Two-player split screen mode for a AAA racing experience with friends
    - Online play for up to eight players (Xbox version to utilise Xbox Live!)
    - A whole host of extra fun enhancing mini-games including 'Figure of 8' and 'Demolition Bowl'

FlatOut will be released for the PlayStation® 2, Xbox, PC CD-ROM for Q3, 2004.

Looks fun, but I'll never play it if it's only for the PC.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

it looks awesome. i wonder how well it plays.

Comment

I want to play Gran Turismo 4.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Looks very cool.
          Tell me when there's a demo ready so I can try it
          ty
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            I want to play Gran Turismo 4.
            <--

Comment

driv3r rocks more
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

i needa new comptuer

Comment

I need a better gfx card plus more RAM- then I'll be ok for the next few years.

I'll notify you all when a demo is released, unless someone beats me to it.

Comment

my specs

866mhz
                    128 ram
                    some intel built in gfx card

Comment

Working...
                    X