No announcement yet.

TelC@t!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually the majority of newly designed fragrances are much less invasive than the sequined gold lame-inspired Opiums/Poisons of yesteryear.... and thank goodness for that!!!

Usually when a woman walks by and your eyes start running because of her offensive perfume it's a pretty safe bet that she's unknowingly doused herself with a very heavy fragrance. Very few women who wear fragrance actually do this however, and it probably would have gone out with the eighties Dallas hairteasing were it not for the fact that those same women whose fragrance is clearly detectable from a thirty feet radius are the ones keeping those would-be-obsolete, offensive heavy hitters in the top-sellers lists worldwide. Just yesterday I walked by a group of three women in veils and I held my breath after detecting they be doused in heavy fragrance from ten feet away. I could still smell them when I finally inhaled about twenty five feet later. I think it was Poison.

So I hope this offers those of you with doubts some clarity as to how much perfume is appropriate. I recommend spritzing your fragrance high into the air about three times and then stepping into the floating molecules. For both sexes, a light spritz on the back of the neck is also nice. Try not to rub your fragrance too much one it meets your skin because it will flatten the scent. And remember, fragrance belongs to the nightclubs, not the office!!!
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I walked into the Body Shop today and almost threw up on their floor, yeah not only is it a bitch when girls drown themselves in it but it's a bigger bitch when you have to go buy them perfume.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

the only time i ever went into body shop was back in 8th grade when all my friends used to go to the mall together because it was the cool thing to do and then the girls would convince us to go into the body shop because they wanted to look at lotions and talk about them because thats what eighth grade girls do, and then we (the boys) would get into fights by spraying each other with perfume samples until we got kicked out of the store
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by t3|cat
          like my current name?

Unlike you, my popular girl, I didn't go out very often lately. So I had little chance of trying out new perfumes

Just a few days ago, I had to pull up an all-nighter for my corporate finance exam, then the next 2 days I had to code (in C++ & perl) for a technical exam of a job I applied. Right after that I had another exam for Derivative Security. I had 5 hours sleep last night, and I am up early for a group meeting for my corp. law assignment. Then I am meeting friends for lunch, we will go ice skating afterwards, and finally I have to teach someone driving when I am done with all that (my friends all started laughing when they found out I am teaching someone driving, coz I have already scratched my brand new car twice in the 1st month )

There goes my Sunday.

Taxation law next week, only 300+pages to go thru *I fear!*

Got to run now ... too much to do. You can catch me in SS tho ... I usually play a bit when I am too tired to work, but too excited (from excessive coffee) to sleep.

BTW, I like the spray from body shop, they are cheap and nice.

Take care, laterz

Tel.
          word on the street is that telcats ban isnt being extended for all this ban evading. i hate telcat and i want her ban to be extended so someone please explain to me why this is.

Comment

Who exactly banned her anyway?
            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I know something which might help her get it removed but fuck it, she's made her own bed now she can sleep in it.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I don't mind perfume on a girl, It is quite pleasant if it is only a subtle fragrance. One thing I cant stand is sickly perfumes, if it smells like marzipan and/or vanilla, its absolutely disgusting, I get headaches just going into my sister's room to get my CDs back.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                  word on the street is that telcats ban isnt being extended for all this ban evading. i hate telcat and i want her ban to be extended so someone please explain to me why this is.
                  yeah, ban evasion -> permanant ban
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

and i hate perfumes.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious

Because it's hard to up a permaban?

Comment

lol wadi.. good point

Anyways back to subject:

I think that when girls wear so much perfume and your eyes turn into a sprinkler and you start choking on your own vomit, and that you'd rather stay in a room with 80 tear gas bombs, she's trying to tell you to back off cuz i'm taken.. or that she doesn't want anyone hitting on them :P.. sorta like a ward

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                          Because it's hard to up a permaban?
                          i love you wadi

Comment

Working...
                          X