Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female accessories: Useless?

Okay fellas'

I don't know about you, but I like girls that wear very minimal (can't tell if they are wearing makeup), or that don't wear makeup at all.

Is it really necessary that they drag you out of your home and insist that you go shopping with them for new makeup?

I also don't like girls that wear too much damn perfume, it's like so intoxicating.

FFS just fucken stop.

And why do females insist on having 300 pairs of shoes???

Someone explain this to me.

btw: im back on the forums

Some girls look better with alot of makeup on, its an advanced way of putting a paperbag on thier heads. A good looking girl is at her best with little make-up on but some girls alot of makeup is the better option.

I dont know about the shoes i guess it can be the samething when women ask why we watch sports.

Comment

When your mom has 3 closests full of shoes...thats a little overboard...

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
        When your mom has 3 closests full of shoes...thats a little overboard...
        I have 3 pairs. And one of them are for work only (steel capped).

Comment

Ive got a pair of shoes, and some sandals, thats it...why would you want more? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
            Ive got a pair of shoes, and some sandals, thats it...why would you want more? :/
            Well one pair are sneakers and another are "smart" shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by gerry
              btw: im back on the forums
              ohh I don't even remember you joining them.. probley cause I didnt give a fuck and wasn't bored enough to even come to them :\
              AKA Shaun
              ----------------------

Comment

Personally, I prefer girls that look more beautiful in the morning. And I really dislike it when asian girls dye their hair another color - God gave you BLACK hair because it looks GOOD.

And I do think my mom has 5 pairs of the same black shoes, but then again shes rich, so whatever.

We will never understand some of the things women do completely. Stop trying.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

I have two pairs of shoes...but then again, Im a guy.
                  Merf. <_<

Comment

The worst thing about girls who are into the material girl thing is they will expect you to finance future shoe and hand bag investments. Another plus for hippy chicks
                    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

girls have lots of shoes cause we need a pair to go with evey outfit we have.
                      unlike u guys who were jeans most off the time and most shoes go with jeans.
                      I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

I have 4 pairs of shoes, 1 for work, 1 for golf, 1 for summer, 1 for winter.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by arwen_7
                          girls have lots of shoes cause we need a pair to go with evey outfit we have.
                          unlike u guys who were jeans most off the time and most shoes go with jeans.
                          All guys were jeans most of the time?? no thats not true.

Comment

i need some shoes that go with my assless chaps

Comment

I think an interesting point brought up in this thread is how guys call perfume, make-up and shoes "female accessories", but if you ask a woman, the term "female accessories" probably means something else entirely.

I agree with most of the guys here; too much make-up is a bit of a turn-off. When it comes to perfumes, I've found I'm more attracted to the scent of the shampoos in their hair than the perfume they use.

I'm with Bioture on the hair colour thing. I don't so much mind a woman adding highlights to her hair, but there are few things I find as unattractive as Asian hair gets died blonde.

I don't mind the shoe thing that much though. I've actually liked shopping for shoes with girlfriends. I don't like those shoes with the really pointy toe though. I think it makes the foot look sort of deformed, not to mention the fear every man harbours of having those pointy shoes kicking him in sensitive regions.

Oh, and I've found a little trick that worked with this one girl I knew. When she asks me which of a pair of shoes I liked best, I ask her which one she thinks goes better with this particular outfit I like on her. If she says something like: "but these ones go better with that other...", then I nod my head in agreement, but then I look her in the eye, squint a bit, and tilt my head slightly to one side and say: "yeah they do... but I just love the way you look in that other one..."

Comment

Working...
                              X