Female accessories: Useless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    I don't like those shoes with the really pointy toe though.
    I really don't like those shoes... Lets wear pizza slices on our feet! Then maybe if I wear them long enough my feet will look like this:

Gak.

Comment

Ok ok, here's my answer to all your female questions. Don't expect to understand it all, because it's just a girl thing!

As for the makeup... yea most girls like to wear makeup. Society basically is telling us to wear it to make us beautiful, and we get hung up over little things and go crazy trying to fix them because "everyone will notice them." So we run to the makeup counters to find something to counteract it. Some girls I know wear the weirdest makeup, because they think that the point of makeup is so people know you're wearing it. Yea, that's most commonly in teens and not adults, but still. Look at the runways for example, that's some weird makeup, but then again, it's Chanel and stuff, and they want to have their products be noticed. No, we don't really need you to go with us to shop for makeup, but sometimes we feel like you should because you'll help us not go crazy and buy everything in sight, and if something is a horrible icky color you can tell us and we'll save some money. So if you go makeup shopping with a girl, be honest.

As for the perfume... yea, some girls do go overboard with the perfume. Some girls buy really expensive perfume and then load it on just so people will know that they can afford to buy that expensive perfume. And some just like the smell so much that they load it on so they can smell it all day. Myself, I just like to put a little bit on, so people faintly smell it when I walk by, it's just a slight hint.

As for the shoes... we're just girls. There's something about shoes that appeal to us. Yes, we need some to match every outfit. I only own about 15-20 pairs a shoes (and that includes 5 pairs of flip flops to match all my bikinis), but I really only wear two of them, my tennis shoes and my pink Chucks. But if I'm shopping in a shoe store and I see a really cute stilleto or some other shoe that's on clearance for under $10, I'll buy it, even if I have nothing to match it, just because it is cute. Girls are so girly (that didn't really make sense), that whenever they see a cute strappy pair of shoes they're most likely going to pick it up and try it on. And even if it kills our feet, we might buy it, just because it's cute, and society expects us to be like that. We have to make up for what the guys obviously don't care about, and try to make people look more civilized.

Wow, this is probably the longest post I've ever written!
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Yeah, I've always been of the belief that girls that dye their hair are sluttier than girls that don't. A friend of mine pointed this out to me a couple years ago, and in general, it holds true. Guys that are anti-makeup must have never lived in a co-ed dorm in college. Girls I knew that were pretty at night would become totally hideous in the morning without their makeup. I'd rather everyone look pretty even though half of them aren't than everyone look like shit all the time. That being said, it can be rather deceptive, so you have to be able to tell the difference.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

dying hair CAN look good.
          I have dark blonde with light blonde strains in my hair..so thats no colouring really. I don't put on alot of make-up just lipstick and w/e looks good to what im wearing.. i guess the girls who wear fking TONS are just ugly and need to hide it under a 1inch layer of make-up.

As for the perfume.. i don't wear alot of that neither, i prefer to wash and thats it..just on special occasions or something.
          If a girl has tons of perfume on, she wants attention. Too much perfume is useless, just a waste you smell it either way.. little or alot.
          Some girls just dont get it then and like pandagirl said need to show that they have money to waste it, even though its expensive.

And Panda - that is probably the longest post from you..the rest is like: Yea!. or i agree or Cool. = Spam :/
          Awesome, you're gay. Don't answer to my posts. You're opinions are useless anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
            I only own about 15-20 pairs a shoes
            Speaking as a guy: only 15 pairs? Jesus Christ have mercy. I have a pair of New Balance tennis shoes and Adidas board shoes. What else do you need?
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              Yeah, I've always been of the belief that girls that dye their hair are sluttier than girls that don't.
              you calling me a slut? i die my hair quite simply cause i cant get natuarly red hair which is what i like....brown hair is boring.
              I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Slut!

Wait... Shit, I dye my hair black/blue.

I'm a slut. ;(
                G[y]Ro> omfg
                G[y]Ro> u nerds
                G[y]Ro> NERDS
                G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

I think the women that dye their hair just for attention can be more slutty...in 99% of cases....not all..andoh, i lied, i have 4 pairs of shoes. Sandals for when i go to the river to swim, Shoes for everyday use, Hiking boots for when i go hiking once in awhile, and a pair of snow boots since we can get up to 3 feet of snow here(normal years)

Comment

WTF!? You don't go makeup shopping with your girl? And you call yourself a man. If you can't stand in Sephora and be fully comfortable with your manhood, you've got other issues to work out. Sure it may be a bore, but if you give her some appreciated input she'll look better for you and herself.

Serious. A girl's gotta look good eh? And if they're really skilled at applying makeup, the color will look appropriate, balanced and attractive. If a girl knows what she's doing, she'll help even out her skin tones, add a little shape to her face, add a little attractive color, and that should be enough, if done well.

There are a few situations when bright or obvious makeup can look outstanding. I saw a dark skinned asian girl working in the Huntington, LI BeBe last night wearing bright pink makeup... it looked very well done and very attractive.

The only problem with makeup is girls who don't really know what they're doing. The vast majority of teenagers fall under this category.

As for perfume, perfume should add an aura of scent around you. Only the people within your comfort zone should notice this. The people you're standing right next to should "feel it" not smell it. No more. If you're walking down a hallway leaving a stink behind you, you're wearing way too much.

Most perfumes are designed to be worn lightly and discreetly, and that's when they smell best. My girl's favorite is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. I also like L'eau d'Issey as well.

Having many types of shoes is a necessity if you're a girl. Same thing with handbags and purses. You can't go out wearing unmatching accessories, you'd look like a freak.

It is possible to understand girls if you try.
                    TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                    qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                    3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Something else that's been bothering me

What the hell is up with the purses? I have seen so many purses in the last few months with simply the first letter of the girl's first name in lower case.

WHY?

Comment

I like punk chicks. They dye their hair crazy colors. They wear crazy makeup. They're animals in the sack. Grrr baby, grrr.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I just figured all along that girls collect shoes and clothes and handbags and such the same way we collect gadgets, alcohol, and sporting memorabilia. You don't need the shit, but it makes you feel unique and important.

Comment

Oh, okay. I can relate to that.

Comment

2 - 'dress' shoes
                              1 - nice sneaker
                              1 - junk sneaker
                              1 - sandle
                              1 - boot
                              1 - soccer cleats
                              2 - Running shoes/Spikes
                              1 - 'martial arts' shoe

That's ten, though they each have a purpose other than to match something...

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                                I like punk chicks. They dye their hair crazy colors. They wear crazy makeup. They're animals in the sack. Grrr baby, grrr.
                                Raver chicks match all those requirements too, but they're 14.

Comment

Working...
                                X