Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a squad hopper?

I AM!

Sk8 (Nov 06, 2003 - Jan 12, 2004), Burners (Nov 24, 2002 - Dec 02, 2002), Warpath (Jan 13, 2004 - Jan 20, 2004), BaRC0dE (Dec 10, 2002 - Feb 02, 2003), Mirror Image (Mar 29, 2003 - Apr 12, 2003), TriAds* (Apr 18, 2003 - May 06, 2003), Taken (Jun 06, 2003 - Jun 17, 2003), Swipe (Jun 29, 2003 - Jul 17, 2003), ReJeCtEd BaSeRs (Jul 21, 2003 - Aug 19, 2003), Guardian Knights (Oct 21, 2003 - Nov 06, 2003), Empyreal (Jan 25, 2004 - Mar 20, 2004), Geared (Apr 03, 2004 - Apr 11, 2004), Pallies Fan Club (Apr 13, 2004 - Apr 30, 2004)

are we supposed to be

1.) Jealous?
    2.) Congratulatory?
    3.) or indifferent?
    DELETED

Comment

Ugh, that reminds me of letting you into Swipe... :S

Also shows you like newbie squads, I mean RB ?
      MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
      http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

I'm one for change, and I like meeting different people. ALot of the squads Im on usually don't last long is why I change so often, but I can respect someone with Loyalty to one squad.

Comment

no
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Can't say I've been as loyal as those that have been on Diso or Pallies... or even POID who has stuck with Melee for a while, but I stay on the squads I'm on, unless they dont' want me (RB) or they lie in their squad name (Anti-Scrub)

Comment

<---Loyal.

Comment

if i like a squad, i stay. i dont join a squad that i dont think i will be inclined to stay in.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I hop. Well not anymore. I was on so many squads for so short of a time squads have pretty much stopped showing up on my previous squad list.

Comment

I think there's a difference between loyality and then just looking.

I would give a person a few squads between their major squad stays, cause sometimes when you're looking, you just can't find that one squad that you like. I remember between Veloce and Repletion I joined like 3 other squads for a short stint (lol one of them died 3 days after I joined) before I just decided to join Bam and just do our own thing.
                    DELETED

Comment

When I left Elenya, for that brief stint, I did it out of loyalty. 2-3 Months of inactivity, and I sucked baaaad. I knew if I stayed on squad theyd want to add me blah blah blah.....So I left and joined Proyecto(a friends squad) untill I got better. Well, i developed loyalties to that squad too :x...But when it died it was back to Elenya...and thats where I'll be till it dies(which it wont )

Comment

Most of the time I make really big mistakes when joining squads, twice now it has been major. I try to observe squads that i'm intrested in before deciding on accepting. I'd rather be loyal to one squad then care about changing, It's less work and casues the least ammount of arguments with people... More basing .

Comment

It's safe to say I'm not.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

I follow za or melufa, whichever has the cooler squad at the time
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Kim's a squadhopper.
                              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              i just wish it was longer
                              Originally posted by Cops
                              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X