Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more iraq prison abuse...

Originally posted by drudgereport.com 5.5.04
    WASHINGTON POST PLANNING TO REPORT MORE PRISONER ABUSE PHOTOS, NEWSROOM SOURCES TELL DRUDGE... DEVELOPING...

The pictures obtained by The Post include shots of soldiers simulating sexually explicit acts with one another and shots of a cow being skinned and gutted and soldiers posing with its severed head. There are also dozens of pictures of a cat's severed head....

Other photographs show wounded men and dead bodies. In one, a dead man is lying in the back of a truck, his shirt, face and left arm covered in blood. His right arm is missing. Another photograph shows a dead body, gray and decomposing. A young soldier is leaning over the corpse, smiling broadly and giving the "thumbs-up" sign.

And in another picture a young woman lifts her shirt, exposing her breasts. She is wearing a white band with numbers on her wrist, but it is unclear if she is a prisoner.

Another photograph of a naked man with a dark hood over his head, handcuffed to a cell door. And another of a naked man handcuffed to a bunk bed, his arms splayed so wide that his back is arched...

A picture shows a soldier holding a leash tied around a naked man's neck in an Iraqi prison....

Developing...
    and in other news...bush finally apologizes---sort of. he had his spokesman release an "official presidential apology".

uh...if you're sorry, don't you have to say it yourself in order for it to actually count?

i predict THE ENFORCER is going to post here and defend Bush, seriously, sometimes i think THE ENFORCER is Bush himself
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

yeah, i agree, Bush should've apologized himself in a concrete fashion but oh wells.
      -L3

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
        i predict THE ENFORCER is going to post here
        You've posted this exact same comment on the other thread what is your point that you are trying to prove that i like to express my views?
        Also this point as already been discussed before i dont see why i would reply unless fresh material or a new issue is being discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
          You've posted this exact same comment on the other thread what is your point that you are trying to prove that i like to express my views?
          Also this point as already been discussed before i dont see why i would reply unless fresh material or a new issue is being discussed.

You don't like to express your views, you like to stir up trouble. You're what we commonly refer to as a troll. Want some hints to how to improve your trolling so you're a little less transparent?

1.) No conservative ever refers to themself as a "right winger". Not even in jest.
          2.) Not even the neo-conservative voice boxes on the TV actually believe _all_ the bullshit they spout. Don't try to defend everything, be like bush and say "oops, hayuck" sometimes.

and finally, have some fucking depth. You're not even an amusing troll, and I think everyone's getting tired of the same ol' song and dance about bush being good, and you going in to the army we're hearing from you. You might as well live in your parents basement in Wiscounsin for all we care. At least Faith had a gimmick that was amusing to a small minority. You've got nothing.
          Last edited by wadi; 05-06-2004, 12:50 AM.

Comment

My intentions are not to stir up trouble. Just to express my views which is what people do on forums. Ive never made fun of anyone's race, religon the only thing ive stated which is agianst the norm of this board are my political views and in reference to that ive never stated anything agianst the army or the soldiers or politicans that can be construed as stiring up trouble so i dont see where you got that from. Just because my views are different to the people on this forum doesnt mean im trying to stir up trouble ive never had nor will.
            Actually comments like "i wish you were dead", "your dumb" etc are points that are trying to stir up trouble.

Comment

My intentions are not to stir up trouble. Just to express my views which is what people do on forums. Ive never made fun of anyone's race, religon the only thing ive stated which is agianst the norm of this board are my political views and in reference to that ive never stated anything agianst the army or the soldiers or politicans that can be construed as stiring up trouble so i dont see where you got that from. Just because my views are different to the people on this forum doesnt mean im trying to stir up trouble ive never had nor will.
              Actually comments like "i wish you were dead", "your dumb" etc are points that are trying to stir up trouble.
              No no no, people don't come to message boards to express their views, they come for discussions. You're not interested in a discussion, you're interested in being a troll. I'm praying that your next post will be one of your 8 million, "I refuse to continue posting in this thread" posts so once again I can be like, "We can only pray that he's not lying again!". Shoo.

Comment

he's pretty good with his predictions.

Comment

I hate the Americans and Brittons for torturing hostiles fu
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Holland should just annex the world so we can make it a nicer and better place to live in! :up: :up:
                    Hohoho smilies > you!
                    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
                      Holland should just annex the world so we can make it a nicer and better place to live in! :up: :up:
                      Hohoho smilies > you!
                      There aren't enough windmills and dikes in your water rotted country to make me where those filthy wooden shoes.

Comment

Holland should just annex the world so we can make it a nicer and better place to live in! :up:
                        Hohoho smilies > you!

Preach it!
                        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                          There aren't enough windmills and dikes in your water rotted country to make me where those filthy wooden shoes.
                          You just hate us because we're better than you
                          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

You just hate us because we're better than you

And more attractive, mustn't forget about that!
                            Dutch people are dead sexy
                            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Hohoho smilies > you!
                              I've been to your country once. I was in Amsterdam. There was trash in the streets, even after the garbagemen in the little orange suits came and sweeped it up with their stick brooms. That was kinda sick.

Other than that, you're right. It's a beautiful country. My time there (and even on the train ride out) remains one of my best memories.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                              X