No announcement yet.

more iraq prison abuse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not being racist. I'm saying this is a war.. its like being in a fist fight and not being allowed to hit the guy back because its "naughty". .. i wasn't being racist, sorry if i offended anyone - my bad

.... and the british pictures were fake, from what i know we havnt had any british soldiers standing there posing... yet.
    Last edited by zx.; 05-09-2004, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
      Sarien, I'll show you real torture, once I was stuck in a dark room for around 12 hours with 5 different small song segments playing over and over and over again. I still have that Space Odyssey 2001 quote "hello Dave....what are you doing Dave......I thought we were friends Dave...." and Barney's theme song stuck in my head. I was tired at the end of it but not phased mentally by it otherwise then I think it was funny that I did that just to join a fraternity. For the torture I have planned I will take 10 toothpicks and hammer them between your finger nails and fingers and place your hands over an open fire in alternating fashion just for starters.
      Wow.. 12 whole hours eh? That must have been surely hell. As I said.. try that for two weeks. You think 12 hours was enough to make you tired? Wait until you can't so much as tell what time it is, or you lose all sense of yourself. For the torture you have planned eh? So the only thing you'll see as torture uses hammers and tongs... heh.. go talk to a fucking psychiatrist and ask them if mental torture is possible, and how it'd be brought about. If you ask them today.. you know what they'll say? "oh .. well you see that stuff in the news with the photos and stuff with the iraqi prisoners? that's mental torture" You simply have no clue. Your dark ages toothpick nonsense is the stuff that's just about only used in movies and places too poor to afford a room with no windows, and a light staying on 24/7.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I would classify the pics as torture (there are varying degrees of torture Saddam rates very high this rates moderately), not as important though as them being used to undermine the war effort thats defintely wrong in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X