New Zelda Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zelda Game!

huge news for zelda fans, today it was announced that nintendo has been working on a new zelda and they are near completion.enjoy and watch the video! (link might not work because the site is getting too many hits).

Last edited by Puppet Master; 05-11-2004, 10:00 PM.

Coolio, but what about Double Dragon? WHAT ABOUT DOUBLE DRAGON!?!?!
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Fucking Awesome!
      LA

Comment

http://media.nintendo.com/mediaFiles...db10bdaef0.mov

another good link for this, if the above doesn't work or lags hard.

edit: now I watched it.

This pleases me, very much so. Windwaker was bullshit, utter bullshit. None of this kiddy crap anymore. This is gonna be a Zelda game for the ages. Nintendo's player base has matured and I'm happy to see that they got their heads outta their asses and gave Link some balls again.
        Last edited by Dameon Angell; 05-11-2004, 10:32 PM.
        DELETED

Comment

HOLYCRAP!

Oh, I can only pray that they don't scrap those graphics for Cel-Shading again (which wasn't too bad, but the original shots of what would become Wind Waker were awesome when I first saw them).
          This signature sucks...

Comment

that aint yo daddy's zelda.

Comment

It's just awesome. I am definately going to get a GameCube just for this game. By the looks of it, it's pretty far along in production.
              sdg

Comment

F that noise, where the hell is the remake of A Boy And His Blob.
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

For those of us like Stabwound and myself who plan on buying a GC for this Zelda game, there are also plenty of other must have titles.

GameCube Must Have Games:
                  -Eternal Darkness (a groundbreaking survival horror)
                  -Super Smash Bros. Melee (one of the best group video games)
                  -Metal Gear Solid : The Twin Snakes (classic Stealth Action title, originally on the PSX, critically acclaimed)
                  -Super Mario Kart : Double Dash!! (best kart racer of all time gets even better, and with online play!, check out www.techtv.com/xplay to find out how to play this game, as well as others online with people around the world!)
                  -Metroid Prime (classic sidescroller becomes a picture perfect FPS affair)
                  -Viewtiful Joe (a cel-shaded side scroller/fighter which flows together beautifully, lots of eye candy)

And Games coming soon!:
                  -Soon to be released, hopefully with more info at E3 2004, StarFox 2 (classic sci-fi spaceship shooter gets a well deserved upgrade)
                  -Resident Evil 4 will put you in the shoes of Leon Kennedy (originally in RE2), as you go through a tore up village with zombies .... that don't really seem like zombies. And, as a first for the series, the environments are modeled in 3D, you'll have a first person aiming mode, and a context-sensitive action button! This is shaping up to be the greatest RE ever.

And back to the topic, This Zelda will own your face off. Get a GameCube, if the above isn't a good enough excuse to, I dunno what will be. You can get one used for $80, new for $100.

Note: if you haven't played Legend of Zelda: WindWaker yet, save yourself some time and don't. It will kill your inner child.
                  DELETED

Comment

Ewewewew that looks like some fucking beat em up รก la LOTR..
                    Hope they've only picked parts with lots of beautiful action instead of showing the more interesting puzzle/adventure parts.

Gameboy zelda for life.
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                      This is gonna be a Zelda game for the ages.
                      Do you mean "This isn't gonna be a Zelda game for the ages"?

But yeah the anticipation for this game is gunna be high, so high!! But we gotta wait a WHOLE YEAR, how cruel!

And why are you guys dissing Wind Waker? It was a very nice change of pace, it had all the qualities of a good adventure... Sometimes you just gotta look past the graphics and appreciate a games true value. It was really an awesome and smooth game with tons of puzzles and stuff, you base too much on looks:P

PJ, A Boy and His Blob... "INCONCEIVABLE!!!" That game was one of the most confusing, pointless, HILARIOUS games ever created. ROOT BEER = ROCKET
                      harrr!!
                      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                      !

Comment

Hum.. Wtf??
                        Wasn't the expectation for zelda windwaker really high too??
                        I thought i t was going to be a really great game, but i was really deceived by the lack of dungeons and the short time of play i had put in it to finish it. And ganon is fucking ez to kill at the end, only one move. I don't know about this one but i hope it will be different and more like the frist zeldas which were uber cool.

Comment

Zelda needed this turn for maturity, I wanna see some blood, lol
                          DELETED

Comment

Working...
                          X