Funny Stuff :-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Stuff :-D

Just post some jokes that you think are funny what not... Just feel like getting a laugh off of somthing...

<Sorry if a repeat thread>

Heres my joke :-D

The Big date
    A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday Night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event. the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never made love before, so he takes a trip to the pharmascist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "OH, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, Come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girls parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

10 minutes pass, still no movment from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down the girlfriend leans over and whispers to her boyfriend "I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns and whispers back, "I had no idea your dad was a pharmacist."
    Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

I didn't even read past the first 2 lines of this post before i decided that I give this post about 10-15 replies before DoCK> moves it to his newly created forum for this type of stuff.

Comment

Moved to that Internet R Funnee place -PUSH
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Heard it off jokes.com
        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

lol abrasion you sound like the joke type

i got a few but the only jokes that make me laugh offend 90% of the people or are pure bad taste (dead babies)

Comment

That joke was Priceless $ ^_-

Comment

I believe Tigerex likes dead baby jokes.

Comment

ok

ok
                Last edited by Dark Shadow; 05-20-2004, 05:40 PM.
                1:timQ> omg, Shenmue is so cool that if he and 348 hot (I mean damn hot!!!) girls went to some room all the girls would be ice-cold in a minute

Comment

Was that a dust ball that rolled by then?

Comment

a lil story of how zx defeated the assholic abrasive

http://www.freewebs.com/syla/ZX_abrasive_xog.wmv

Comment

Any point you were trying to make in that post where you counted the number of posts Xog started about you, just to prove how hung up he is about you, has been negated (with change) by that video.

GG indeed.

Comment

i was boreddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

Working...
                        X