Bad Idea:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Idea:

Bad Idea: Shaving with a cordless electric razor while sitting in the turning lane.

Also, 10 bucks didn't even get me 5 gallons of gas. Just fyi.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

It's all relative.

What were you shaving?

Comment

I wasn't shaving, I saw a guy doing that. It's a bad idea.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Good for shaving pubic hair $$
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

you could clip the shaver onto the bottom of your steering wheel and turn to guide it.

Comment

Haha Good idea.
            http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
            ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

I'm so sexy ^_^
              Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
              I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
              2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
              2:Krazie_Killer> .
              2:epor> .
              2:IcER> .
              2:H0blin G0blin> ..
              2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.