Teh Funnay Interweb Thingies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh Funnay Interweb Thingies

Many people have been wanting a new name for it.. Well, list your ideas.

I'd suggest.. "Comic section", and we'd have some people making cartoon strips as the background or something.

I suggest it be deleted. It's all useless crap anyway and we're being told all the time how bandwidth is such an issue. There are forums out there that are devoted entirely to funny things people find on the net, i'd prefer this forum to be solely about Trench Wars. But that's just me.

Comment

Then again, no one cares what you think.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I think it's fine the way it is, but i would suggest: HOT MONKEY SEX!!! CLICK HERE!!!

GG ^_-
        Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
        I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
        2:Krazie_Killer> .
        2:epor> .
        2:IcER> .
        2:H0blin G0blin> ..
        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
        2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
        2:epor> lol
        2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

why was it put up first of all anyway,i find it more useless than useless crap

Comment

Originally posted by Krazie _ Killer
            I think it's fine the way it is, but i would suggest: HOT MONKEY SEX!!! CLICK HERE!!!

GG ^_-
            Hot Monkie Sex is the quote my friend Mike made up and I said it in continuum and now ur stealing it :< cheater! ! !

Comment

dock made it, let him call it whatever he wants, what difference does it make?
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Yeah, the name is fine, the section is great.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                  I suggest it be deleted. It's all useless crap anyway and we're being told all the time how bandwidth is such an issue. There are forums out there that are devoted entirely to funny things people find on the net, i'd prefer this forum to be solely about Trench Wars. But that's just me.
                  Heh, I agree. But I guess DoCk> has seen everything on the net and is willing to pay $500 for some entertainment
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

no offense to dock>, but i preferred it the way it was before when we posted it in GD or useless crap, depending on how funny or stupid it was.

but like jerome said, it's dock>'s ship, he can sail it where he likes. if he is attached to the new format, it's all good in the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazie _ Killer

GG ^_-

How about just: "Click Here". That's basically what the people who start those threads say when they start them.

Comment

I suggest it be called Recycled Humor, simply because nine times out of ten we've seen it before anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                          There are forums out there that are devoted entirely to funny things people find on the net
                          I'm a fazer** .

** Some links are not safe for work.
                          Bilange> i love getting repped
                          Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                          ----
                          Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Some good suggestions, keep 'em comin' and in a day or two I'll post a poll.

I like "Recycled Humor" but "Click Here" doesn't really say much to me.

Bandwidth isn't such an issue since trenchwars.org is run on the TWSites server, which has 2 terabytes of bandwidth to burn each month. Since the entire point of TWSites is Trench Wars, Trenchwars.org gets as much bandwidth as it needs for free.
                            Last edited by DoCk>; 05-25-2004, 11:11 PM.
                            TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                            qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                            3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

I also suggest:

Jokes for Cloaks
                              Funnies Section
                              Comedy Place
                              Jokester's Paradise

Comment

Working...
                              X