The WB's Superstar USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WB's Superstar USA

Anyone watch this show? It's incredibly mean, but hilarious. For anyone that doesn't know, it's kinda like the opposite of American Idol. They audition singers, but they tell the really bad ones that they are great, and then let them go on to the finals. When a really good singer auditions for them, they tell the singer that they are horrible and kick them out.

As you can imagine, it makes for some pretty hilarious situations. It's so funny seeing someone to a horrible crap song and then their face lights up when the judges praise them on their "excellent singing".

Like I said, it's pretty mean and I really feel sorry for some of these people, but it's still entertaining as hell.
    sdg

Soooooooooooooooooooo funny.

That chick with the big tits and who looks like Britney, I just wanna fuck her...
    The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

It's only going to be funny until one of those singers turns around and kills themself and even then some people will still think it's funny.
      Last edited by Cops; 05-25-2004, 06:13 PM.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

if i sucked at singing, i'd know. i mean, it's pretty obvious when you suck at something or if you don't. what makes these people different?

Comment

To some extent they're letting themselves be deluded.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

the shows really bs when you sign up for the show people were asked to sing really crappy songs and do it the worst they could do. And by the 3rd episode they were kicked off because some could sing well. My local radio station had some guests on from the show and the girl had to sing the song Mickey. She sang it poorly because they asked if you could do it in a funny way. Even though mostly all reality shows are looking for your William Hung to boost the ratings its not going to happen that easily. I hate reality tv and we should start killing the producers/creators of all the Roadrules/Realworld Challenges. The first one was enough we already know Real World will never win move on.

Comment

Much Music is slowly becoming more like MTV, there's no music just crap reality tv shows. MTV and Much Music should really clean up their act or get the fuck off the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                Much Music is slowly becoming more like MTV, there's no music just crap reality tv shows. MTV and Much Music should really clean up their act or get the fuck off the air.
                So true

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                  i mean, it's pretty obvious when you suck at something or if you don't.
                  tell that to 80% of the ?go elim population

Comment

Working...
                  X