Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pope worries for "american's soulless lives"

pope layin it down...

i think he has a point about the direction american society is headed, but i wouldn't be suprised if the american catholic church finds a backlash considering it's been besiged by such outrageous scandal in the last few years.

not to mention the utter bullshit with denying kerry the sacrement. i mean what the fuck is that all about? salvation is only good for certain political affiliations now? what happened to unconditional love? newbs.

what say you?

To be the first to say it:

Molesting little boys is a-okay, though. No need to excommunicate priests.

Everyone else? They're fucked.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Kerry can go to hell.

Comment

you'd rather have bush as president? wait you dont live here

Comment

All this artice is saying is that in times of strife the world shouldnt forget its religous belief's and if more people turned to G-d then we all would be better off. Although im not catholic i tend to agree with that. As long as people dont take thier religon to the extreme or misinterpret thier religon i think the world would be more humane if they follow G-d.

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
            you'd rather have bush as president? wait you dont live here
            Yes, as a matter of fact I do. If Bush wasn't re-elected, me and my friends won't be able to laugh at your government.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
              Yes, as a matter of fact I do. If Bush wasn't re-elected, me and my friends won't be able to laugh at your government.
              Until he decides that England is housing Osama and tries to start a war with them too
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

people are too materialistic, i agree with that part at least. i recently went through the college selection process, and inside i laugh at my friends who think they have to get into big name schools. i probably could have gotten into a much more academically renowned school than the one i chose, but i want my next four years to be fun, i dont want to feel like i am in a competition, and i dont want to be hitting the books all day. not only that, but when i get out of college i will be doing fine as far as my opportunities to succeed go.

then there are people who hate their jobs but make a lot of money so they stay with the job. in my opinion you could have 100 ferraris and the nicest mansion ever, but if you have to wake up to something you hate every morning then life still sucks. i would rather have a tiny house and a crappy car and a low paying job if it was a job i liked.
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar

then there are people who hate their jobs but make a lot of money so they stay with the job. in my opinion you could have 100 ferraris and the nicest mansion ever, but if you have to wake up to something you hate every morning then life still sucks. i would rather have a tiny house and a crappy car and a low paying job if it was a job i liked.
                    something = psycho bitch?
                    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Working...
                    X