What do YOU do on Saturday afternoons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta love em
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

The only 13 year old girls who piss me off are the ones who allow 20+ year olds to fuck 'em. Those girls need a slap in the face and some real dreams to chase. Forget running after some chump who can't do any better than a girl who hasn't finished up with puberty yet. Believe in yourself. Believe you're worth something. Go out and be something.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

It doesn't sound like love, it sounds like good friends. Oh and may I ask, what's the point of having a 'relationship' at the age of 14? What's the difference between that and being friends? Is it some kind of school social ladder? A cool factor? (no I'm not saying that's the only reason your his (girl)friend.)

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
          we've been dating for almost 4 months
          that`s not long....would be nice to see if you are still together after 2 years...i doubt it.
          FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            The only 13 year old girls who piss me off are the ones who allow 20+ year olds to fuck 'em. Those girls need a slap in the face and some real dreams to chase. Forget running after some chump who can't do any better than a girl who hasn't finished up with puberty yet. Believe in yourself. Believe you're worth something. Go out and be something.
            and the 20+ year old doesnt deserve a slap in the face?
            Throughout time, there’s been
            crimes, throughout our history
            But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
            Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
            Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
            Come on and take a stand
            Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
            and all the kids are running
            from London to Manchester
            cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

let her have her fun.. *shrug*
              Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

0:00 - I am in a bar/disco club, drinking
                1:00 - "
                2:00 - "
                3:00 - I am standing outside or I am walking to the appartment where I work
                4:00 - Probably sitting in the appartment talking shit, or try to play subspace.
                5:00 - I sleep
                6:00 - "
                7:00 - "
                8:00 - "
                9:00 - I wake up and take a shower, browse internet a bit and go downstairs
                10:00 - I start work
                ~
                17:00 - I have an half hour to eat my dinner
                ~
                22:00 - unless it's been busy I am done working, I will sit at the bar of the restaurant to drink
                23:00 - I take a shower and get dressed
                23:59 - I am heading out to get drunk.

Pick the afternoon...
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Love is past the initial attraction, past the lust, past the crushes and obsessions. Love is being completely and totally vulnerable to the slightest actions of another person. It trandsens all logic, allowing you to go to lengths, both good and bad, that you never thought possible.

Most people who claim to love someone have not been forced to accept the painful truths that real love can bring. To care about someone so much that you would do anything to be with them and then deal with the possibility that you may never see them again. Loving someone also means you will be able to feel more frustration, more disapointment, and more anger at the same person than you have for anyone else.

Go through all the bad expiriences a dozen times over with someone. Then ask yourself if you would be willing to endure all that pain for another 50 years as long as you could remain with them. If it takes you less than 3 seconds to answer yes, then you are probably screwed... and in love.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                    Love is past the initial attraction, past the lust, past the crushes and obsessions. Love is being completely and totally vulnerable to the slightest actions of another person. It trandsens all logic, allowing you to go to lengths, both good and bad, that you never thought possible.

Most people who claim to love someone have not been forced to accept the painful truths that real love can bring. To care about someone so much that you would do anything to be with them and then deal with the possibility that you may never see them again. Loving someone also means you will be able to feel more frustration, more disapointment, and more anger at the same person than you have for anyone else.

Go through all the bad expiriences a dozen times over with someone. Then ask yourself if you would be willing to endure all that pain for another 50 years as long as you could remain with them. If it takes you less than 3 seconds to answer yes, then you are probably screwed... and in love.
                    Like you and Goddess right?
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

You let women walk all over you, don't you?
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        You let women walk all over you, don't you?
                        Just one. The others would argue that I walked all over them. My post was simply how I see love, how it has felt for me. Probably not the most shinning or healthy example and I certainly don't recommend it for anyone. What can I say, nice guys finish last.

-shrugs- I know what I'm about, so I'd rather people toss out serious pot shots (like newb_boy69 above you) instead of psychological insight, if that's what it was.
                        Last edited by Eric is God; 06-02-2004, 05:51 PM.

Comment

I knew people who had dated a girl/boy for 1-2 year(s) at the age of 15 and I don't think it's anything uncommon.

Saturday afternoons I'm probably trying to wake up and drag my ass to a local store to buy some more beer (stores close at 6pm every saturday). Then I usually take a shower and eat something before I try to get in contact with people I want to hang out that day. Usually I don't have very much time to sit and play ss unless I'm drinking beer at my or Abyss' house :~P
                          last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Just one. The others would argue that I walked all over them. My post was simply how I see love, how it has felt for me. Probably not the most shinning or healthy example and I certainly don't recommend it for anyone. What can I say, nice guys finish last.

-shrugs- I know what I'm about, so I'd rather people toss out serious pot shots (like newb_boy69 above you) instead of psychological insight, if that's what it was.
                            I was merely pointing out that your idea of love seems twisted and painful to me.

"nice guys finish last" is somewhat true, but most of the time those guys got into relationships by being over-the-top nice. they ignored what they really wanted and what they are because they were trying to impress this girl with how nice they are, but from her end, they come off as weak or desperate, so she walks all over them. If you just be yourself and enjoy your own life, other people will want to enjoy your life with you, you don't need to lure them in by being something that you're not.

I know this because I've done it both ways.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie

I know this because I've done it both ways.
                              Come on, you know that's the only part of your post anyone will remember.

Comment

oh dear, i know exactly what you're saying.

don't be too nice or they want to be just "friends", let them know you're interested, and let them take the next step. don't be like blah blah blah trying to impress. Like BZ said, be yourself.
                                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                                X