British girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British girls

Is it just me or are 95% of all british girls redheaded, pale, semifat and buttugly ? Ive had this prejudice a long time, actually from my first summer vacation in Mallorca and it has been verified for every holiday ive had in middle Europe. Today i was watching a U2 concert from someplace outside London and the producer was STRUGGLING to find good looking girls to shoot, he kept shooting the same ones over and over.

I feel sorry for the british, they are amusing people after all.

Cheerio lads, lets to go the loo and have ourself a pint !
    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Well, I'd have to say that Brits are, for the most part, ugly. I like the celebrities and such, but the general population is not very attractive. If I had to rate the hottest girls based on countries (which I most certainly will), I'd say

1. French
    2. U.S.
    3. Venezuela
    4. Australia
    5. Scandanavia
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I don't know about any of the above, I just thank god they're not American.

Comment

hmmm, i think that is a very bad generalisation horny. In england, there are not a huge amount of gingers.Like all things depends where u go. If you got to a big fat ginger women bar, u will find big fat ginger women. If you go to the tourist laces, chances are they are not english.
        King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

What's a ginger?

Don't forget Sweden for hot girls or Mantra will yell at you.

Comment

Asian number 1 cuz out of the multiple billion there is a good portion that are hot
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
              Don't forget Sweden for hot girls or Mantra will yell at you.
              laff but in fact many girls in sweden are really hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                Asian number 1 cuz out of the multiple billion there is a good portion that are hot
                Until they get past the age of 23, where most then look like the crypt keeper. Some Itallian girls are also hot though, to add on to the list.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

How can you say that when your country are fat lazy bastards? - see?

You cannot criticize a whole country, there is no way of justifying that. Theres plenty of good looking British girls, it's just that the inner cities are infested with mutants.

Oh and btw- Mainly the scuzzy yobs of Britain go to Mallorca, it's a cheap place... I'm guessing thats why you went, Horny? No?

Comment

No, not all are ugly. Just look at the french, and the germans oh, and the swedes. PS: Calling English fat is ironic, especially if you come from America.
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment

yes, too many british girls are fat and ugly - or sluttish and too thin

nice girls are hard to find.

being british sucks

Comment

Well where I live they're all pretty good looking, with a few exceptions.

Comment

There are many nice girls around here.

Also in your list of countries, I would put Estonia, their girls are mega fine

~Ewan
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

ironic
                            ALL americans are fat.
                            ALL french have hair under their arms.
                            ALL muslims have hair under their nose.
                            ALL germans could beat up a rugby defender.
                            ALL brittish get better the more you drink.
                            end ironic

conclusion:
                            italian/spanish... or .. scandinavians... hmmm, just the dwarf language itself makes you tickle your toe's.

and Liquid Blue, you got it all wrong. italians get worse the older they get, not scandivians. (how ya ya scin rimple if ya never see the sun)
                            and kim, you got it all wrong. asians are not hot at all, except for asians themself i guess.

Comment

ALL Dutch are pot-smoking sex maniacs.

Comment

Working...
                              X