What kind of cellphone do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pandagirl89
    Everyone in my grade has a cellphone, I'm probably just going to buy my own soon.
    You do that AND DON'T TAKE NO SHIT!

I'm hopefully getting a Nokia either 7250i or 6600 for my birthday as I've got a huge fuck off debt to pay (compared to my income) so I'm not going to buy one
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Geez why all the panda hate lately?

But yea bloodzombie, Zeus just quoted me when I said that I would be buying my own soon probably. Yea, it would be nice if my parents bought it, I mean who wouldn't want a free cell-phone, but I know that won't happen so I'm going to buy my own.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
        Geez why all the panda hate lately?

But yea bloodzombie, Zeus just quoted me when I said that I would be buying my own soon probably. Yea, it would be nice if my parents bought it, I mean who wouldn't want a free cell-phone, but I know that won't happen so I'm going to buy my own.
        Your just another ss retard craving attention so you pretend? to have a few less brain cells. Just don't talk anymore.
        As for phones.. I have the LG Vx6000 good phone end of story.
        Second Verizon offers a prepaid deal no contracts dont even need to be 18 to get one.. you get a nice little color phones you buy the minutes as you go. Kinda like those stupid little trac phones. And the coverage is awsome if you live in the states or canada.
        Dead n' Gone

Comment

I have a Motoroala V400 which is the best I think out of the three motorala brands that are similar. (V300, v400, v600) The v600 come with bluetooth for like wirless headset and all, but i figured I would rather spend way less money then getting a phone with stupid lil features no one will notice. -Bryan

Comment

Don't have a cellphone, because I don't need one.
            Plus, I hate the damn things something awful...
            And let's not forget about the pimply faced teenagers with their obnoxious ringtones, and their pressing need to call their friends every five minutes about something completely trivial!
            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

And no matter what anyone says, people on the phone drive like shit.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Yeah, people use headsets now, but when they do it when they use those things it looks as if theyre talking to themselves. Kinda amusing.

oh btw I got the samsung a610. Its an ok phone, the swivel camera and screen is quite useless tho.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                X