• Show
Clear All

Darryl Strawberry?

There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
        I always though Burial looked sorta like Matthew Good from the Matthew Good Band.

-Epi

Couldn't find any better pictures sorry.

Comment

Please stop posting pictures of people who don't look like Justin at all. Like Mr. Belvedere. It hurts Justin's feelings.
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

yeah go look for tall and skinny people.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
              Please stop posting pictures of people who don't look like Justin at all. Like Mr. Belvedere. It hurts Justin's feelings.
              Sorry about that whole Mr. Belvedere thing. I thought it was funny at the time. My logic went something like this: "it's hysterical because it doesn't look anything like him, and it's all random and shit!" Since then I have seen several people come forward with similar pictures, all equally random and unsimilar to Justin's likeness. It was an easy joke, but it hindsight fairly unoriginal. The payoff was consequently low. I apologize for that, on behalf of myself and others.

In fact, if it's not too late, I'd like to offer the following picture -- a much more serious likeness -- in Mr. Belvedere's place:

RogerMexico
              The Daily Nice
              Post Secret

Comment

Bahahaha.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

There's this senior at my school, if he had short black hair I could not tell him and justin apart.
                  sage

Comment

Working...
                  X