X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll miss ya zen have a nice REAL life!

Comment

I hope you all get cancer
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
        I'm probably the only one who doesn't know who or what Zengrath is, right?
        I've never seen him before too.

I have a question. When people quit SS, why do they leave a thread behind? Just to let people know they are leaving or get some attention?

Comment

i really never have seen you, but gl in life
          Code:
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
          1:lnx> kk
          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by Zengrath
            I won't be back, i've already made steps to ensure this is the final time i quit. I've just recently stopped playing for 3 months, and just recently came back.

I've already had people tell me since last night to relax it's a game. But that is exactly my point, it's a game. Why do you see so many idiots ruining it for others, and turning it into a competition. There are tons of nice players out there that aren't the best players skill wise, but they get so much dissrespect becuase they aren't that great. Then you get those who are very skilled yet are abused and targeted in every game just becuase of it. It's not a game anymore when you can't even play a single game without someone ruining it for you.

Trust me you won't see me in tw anymore. or subspace for that matter.
            Exotic> ?find zengrath
            Zengrath - twdd3

Comment

OK guys you really have got to stop reviving old and dead threads. These threads have been read, debated, disected and exhaugsted and as a result no one wants to see them again, which clogs up the boards when there's a whole load of lovely new topics to discuss, so please

Closed
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
              X