J-Lo strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-Lo strikes again

Serial bride Jennifer Lopez is apparently over former fiancee Ben Affleck. She just got married to latin singer Marc Anthony.

It's a good think gay marriage is banned because it's those guys that ruin the sanctity of marriage.

I wonder what the over/under is on them in Vegas...I'm guessing about a year, no more than two years.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/index.html

I thought he died a couple of thousand years ago
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Whoop-dee fucking do.
      Knowledge is power. Arm yourself.

Comment

she's close to doing playboy fellas
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Dammit, my ticket says #1,936,843,114.

I guess that means I still have to wait another 4 years before it's my turn.

Comment

I'd do her
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

for some reason when i thought of marc anthony, i thought of enrique inglesias ...
              Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                I thought he died a couple of thousand years ago
                Awesome.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I thought Marc Anthony was with that Cleopatra chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                    she's close to doing playboy fellas

she should've done it a few years ago, I'd look of course, but I don't really care anymore.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                      she should've done it a few years ago, I'd look of course, but I don't really care anymore.
                      Until she does a co-shoot with Britney Spears. Haven't they both hit rock bottom now?
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

she's no better than a latino skank bitch
                        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                        !

Comment

Originally posted by aussie
                          for some reason when i thought of marc anthony, i thought of enrique inglesias ...
                          I always thought they were the same person.
                          "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                          flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Who gives a shit about Jennifer Lopez anymore? Shes a person who has no clue wtf love is and never will. She's just in it for the money.
                            DELETED

Comment

The Olsen twins are legal now, correct? I fucking hope so.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X