No announcement yet.

dont d drwugs kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's some friggin weak homemade alcohol. You'd kill yourself with 2-4 litres of the local home made Eau de Vie here :P
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Well if you want to stay drunk for the whole summer ... Making strong takes too long
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Well the only drug ive had before it(in the duration of life) is not very much alchol, about 10 cigs and a gram of shrooms so my tolerance wasnt that gr8...i think.

Or I could just be suffering from some mild after effect of high dosage, ive no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          You try to hard.
          Isn't it "You try too hard"? And I thought you were a teacher, tsk tsk tsk.
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Disliked you are newbie in smoking.

Try using a lot of alcohol after smoking. You said you were suicidal anyways.
            Last edited by Eeks; 09-11-2002, 10:30 AM.
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

It's ok, everyone is allowed to have his trip the way he wants... Well actually you aren't ... you are a criminal... better not post this kind of messages on the internet, they might get you arrested.
              Eat all evidence I'd say!
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

I diddnt smoke it, I ate it cuz ive had bad experience wiv tobacco such as vomiting.

Lol zerz

I found out that this dizzyness and dream like memory thing is just the result of the toxins left in my body which wont come out for a motnh!!! eugh, neevr again.

Comment

Some scientists say that a trip of LSD might cause tripping or flashbacks of your trip years and years after. Well probably they are just foolish scientists that know LSD from reading about it in their books. I never tried..
                  When you put your hash in a cake or some other food, it might take up to 1 and a half hour before you start to feel anything. We once had a party with some people who never ate befor and they did not feel anything so they ate and ate and ate. An hour later 3 of them kinda past out and were ditched somewhere outside.
                  When I smoke at night, the next day I still feel a bit slow, not that it mathers or that I care... I just do!
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

Eeks is cool, he does drugs.
                    2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                    Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera

When you put your hash in a cake or some other food, it might take up to 1 and a half hour before you start to feel anything.
                      I ate it raw, heating it up of course first, effects started roughly 30 mins after and I didnt have an empty stomach

And Eeks, nice idea but I cant piss out alcohol so I dont have any.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo

Isn't it "You try too hard"? And I thought you were a teacher, tsk tsk tsk.
                        Like you never make any typos, you transigent recalcitrant, tsk tsk.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Apparently, I don't try hard enough then.

Comment

one time i almost dies because i will not written in the correct tense.

Comment

This is a stupid ass thread even for Useless Craps taste.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

The meter just went through the roof...
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X