Gg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reepicheep
    That's alot of writing on the subject of "dork." You're such a nerd.
    A synonym, wow. You're really developing as a person, maybe by tomorrow you'll be using fancy literary devices such as metaphors. But until then, in order to connect with you on an intellectual level, I'll be sure to use "stfu" and "gtfo", maybe even "ez".
    sage

Comment

What I'd give for the right to ban people on this board for being annoying idiots.

There is such a thing as entertaining idiots, people who try to piss everyone off by speaking their mind which is in total disagreement with TW policy, and we have ... well these guys.

We gave you a Useless Crap forum. Go there and rot.

Edit : People who try to piss staff off and entertaining idiots are not always the same. Some people who try to piss off staff sometimes have a valid point. Just tends to be covered in a lot of hate ^_^
      Last edited by GuruMeditation; 09-09-2002, 09:18 AM.
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

It'd be funny if you drowned.

Comment

....drunk

it would be funny if you...yeah. and remember that time when the guy did that thing over there? that was cool. and then that went there and then it went that overthere then it happened. i went to laugh and then threw up and then he went and it then went then threw up then yeah.
          DELETED

Comment

Working...
          X