Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft is Looking Outstanding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wadi
    Conc and Mytth, Down for a Deadmines run today? Say around 8pm EST?
    I'd love to do the deadmines run, but 8pm EST is way too late for me. I can get up early in the morning though, around 6am or so, that's 9pm PST I think.

Comment

• You guys suck... wish I could hang with the big boys, but I'd be dead before pc even knew I was being attacked.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• I'd love to quest with you guys--8 PM EST just doesn't work for me tonight. Let's set up another time and I'm there.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mythrandir
          I'd love to do the deadmines run, but 8pm EST is way too late for me. I can get up early in the morning though, around 6am or so, that's 9pm PST I think.
          Excellent! Meet at stormwind at 9pm PST and we'll do the run, conc can join us if he feels like staying up late. Fair warning, it takes a good 4 hours to go all the way through to VC. I need to get Cosmos working, because you just can't fucking fit all those damn Priest spells on one taskbar! Heal/Flash Heal/Renew/Fortitude/Shield/Fear/Holy Strike/Shadow Pain/Mind Blast/shackle undead not to mention ranged and regular attacks, and the various "OH SHIT I'M GONNA DIE" potions.

P.S. Make me some damn Lesser Mana potions Myth.

P.P.S Fuck you Kalos and your ability to fish decent crap out of redridge.

Comment

depends on what you got in the box. Only one thing to do. crack the lid.
            nah,
            http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php
            hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
            !

Comment

• Won't tell you if you have free memory slots.

Comment

• I looked last night, no free memory slots. Just the two slots, each with a 128 meg chip. I must've been thinking of an old motherboard.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• edit:
                  Last edited by Cops; 07-13-2004, 08:01 PM.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

P.P.S Fuck you Kalos and your ability to fish decent crap out of redridge.
                    BAHAHAH

I jumped off like a 200ft cliff into a river with a waterfall, tons of murlocs around but i just pulled out the fishing rod instead... sooooo good, best fishing i've had, and some fish still got away from me with a 155 fishing skill.

I just grabbed a darkwood fishing pole too +15 to fishing, and now I'm on the lookout for a fishing hat.
                    Ronin

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronin
                      BAHAHAH

I jumped off like a 200ft cliff into a river with a waterfall, tons of murlocs around but i just pulled out the fishing rod instead... sooooo good, best fishing i've had, and some fish still got away from me with a 155 fishing skill.

I just grabbed a darkwood fishing pole too +15 to fishing, and now I'm on the lookout for a fishing hat.

I have screenshots of me fishing in a tiny ass pool in the deadmines. consider your ass one upped!

Comment

• fishing is for losers, real men mine ore. I'm the king of mining. I want a miners hat with a little light on the front.

Comment

• I got the skills after I relogged in, Sleepy.
                          Was some kind of bug that the skills weren't displayed on my spellbook list =/
                          Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

• Real men major in engineering with a minor in mining

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie
                              Real men major in engineering with a minor in mining

I make the bagz that hold the stuffz for the peoplez

Comment

• Protip: You can run WoW windowed by creating a shortcut and adding -windowed at the end.

Code:
                                "E:\WoW Builds\WoW public beta\WoW.exe" -windowed
                                or if you are in full screen and want to switch to windowed on the fly (or vice versa) bring down console by pressing the ~ key and:

Code:
                                gxwindow 1
                                gxrestart

or

gxwindow 0
                                gxrestart
                                playing in windowed mode is the only way to go.
                                Last edited by triceratops; 07-15-2004, 04:31 PM.
                                Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                                Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Working...
                                X