TW Junkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Junkie

I am a Trench Wars junkie. Even while I'm at work, I manage to peek at the forums, and I made myself friends with the network administrator, so I got to install Continuum, so sometimes I am able to log on and ?chat

How cool is that?

To get your job done AND still have time for your online addictions..

my job is fixing computers, i bring my laptop with me. i usually ask people in TW how to fix shit
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

If you're struggling to balance between work and ONE online game, and you have nothing else in your life, you need help.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

But if it's TWO online games, then that's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          If you're struggling to balance between work and ONE online game, and you have nothing else in your life, you need help.
          I do a lot of other things. I shoot air rifles now, after I stopped shooting machine guns in Fallujah, Iraq. I started doing some Java, since it rocks.

On my free time I do web development, and I try to experiment with graphic design, because I will be the first to admit, I need some more work in making graphics.

When I am not in front of my computer, I like fishing, enjoying the outdoors, shooting, as I mentioned before, and riding my bike on Newport Beach.

I am also a big fan of professional sports, so you might find me in Dodger Stadium, a few times a month.

I love music, and I play bass guitar and double bass. I am thinking of trading all that for a Korg Trinitron though. I love those Hip Hop beats yo.

Now about work. I don't give a shit about work. I can get a job anywhere I want. I only do it to pay for the roof over my head, my utilities, and my food, and my few extra materialistic things in life I enjoy.

You don't know me at all, so don't start with this "you need help" bullshit.

I hope this helped enlighten your empty mind as far as the real me is concerned.

Comment

lol we've tryed getting ss on the computers at the school. But the admin. won't allow it. Im working for Technology administrator this summer .. so i bet I will be able to hook up something. And plus my friend knows all the strings to get past anything (hacking) but lets not get into that. Me and blue thunder usually check out forums the same time in school. And prolly after college I will play this in work

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
            1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
            1:Freeze> LOL FAR
            ---
            5:waven> freeze
            5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
            5:waven> you state your business with sanji
            5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
            5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
            5:waven> and i will talk to ease
            5:Freeze> LOL
            5:waven> that's how things work around here
            --
            1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by gerry
              I hope this helped enlighten your empty mind as far as the real me is concerned.
              The impression I get from your posts on these forums is that you need help, if you do all that stuff and your life is great, that's sweet, dude. All I have to go off of is what I've seen on these forums.

PS: don't shoot me
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by gerry
                I like fishing,
                :up:

Comment

Les Savy Fav

Facetious, your avatar is les savy fav
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

What gave you that idea, was it the 'Les Savy Fav' is says on the avatar?
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                    X