Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I once made a ....

k fat kids, willow trees... fat kids... willow trees
    i was like 6 at the time, fat friend of mine and I were climbing willow trees, now at this point you got a fat kid 10 feet high in a tree, while im on the ground saying come down... he says. no im scared, i don't want to fall
    i suggest to this fat kid, swing on the vines of the willow tree like tarzan....
    really? will it work? hmmmm *pondering* of course it will brian...
    so he did it, soon after... hes grabbing hold of some vines, trying to swing off, *crack & snap*, pop... guys on the ground crying, i can't breath... my backs broken im going to die, i laugh at him, he gets mad, hops on his bike and rides home...
    let that be a lesson for all you fat people out there who find themselves in trees

you fat people can't defy gravity!
    sixtoo
    Paladen

"The Battle is won by the player who sees the furthest - the one, that is, who can see through his opponent's move, and who, when attacking, anticipates all the defensive moves of his opponent."

TOO MANY THOUGHT PROVOKING REVELATIONS AND HIGHER TRUTHS CONTAINED IN THIS POST

BRAIN.....EXPLODING..INTESTINES....TYING IN KNOTS

Last edited by Pearl Jam; 09-11-2002, 12:36 PM.
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Re: I once made a ....

Originally posted by c-dawg
      my backs broken im going to die, i laugh at him, he gets mad, hops on his bike and rides home...
      !
      He left you there to die?
      Good.

Comment

i think perhaps you need to re read it dis
        sixtoo
        Paladen

"The Battle is won by the player who sees the furthest - the one, that is, who can see through his opponent's move, and who, when attacking, anticipates all the defensive moves of his opponent."

Comment

point it out to me

Comment

point it out to ya... mmmm
            k here

you got a fat kid 10 feet high in a tree, while im on the ground saying come down... he says. no im scared, i don't want to fall, i suggest to this fat kid, swing on the vines of the willow tree like tarzan....
            hense at this point, I am the one on the ground, and I am the one telling the fat kid to swing on the vines,

guys on the ground crying, i="as in he" can't breath... my backs broken im going to die, i="as in myself" laugh at him, he="the fat kid" gets mad, hops on his bike and rides home...
            i don't know what they teach you kids in school, but obviously it isn't how to read
            sixtoo
            Paladen

Comment

since when i="as in he and "as in myself" in the same sentence?

Comment

rofl, he screamed
                I can't breath

but im typing it like im telling the story
                not bothering with the he said, she said complete with quotations, just read it dis, it makes sense
                sixtoo
                Paladen

Comment

the grammar needs a bot of work. Maybe that's why he didn't understand.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

oooooooooooo IC now, if only youd put speech marks on "my backs broken.." then I wouldnt have been so confused and both our times wouldnt have been wasted.

Comment

shut your gay ass up, faggot

Comment

Yeah I saw this video on the internet <it is one of those c2k weird ass things> of this professional skater Mike Valleley beating the shit out of these four douche bags. Disliked, if you have ever seen it, there is one guy who gets punched in the head and then pushed to the groud. You remind me of that guy, douche bag.
                        2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                        Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui
                            Yeah I saw this video on the internet <it is one of those c2k weird ass things> of this professional skater Mike Valleley beating the shit out of these four douche bags.
                            Is that the guy who got called a "skater fag?"

Fucking punks messin'.
                            Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy

Is that the guy who got called a "skater fag?"

Fucking punks messin'.
                              Yes, then he proceeded to beat the living hell out of all four guys, after taking off his shirt. That is HARDCOER .
                              2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                              Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X