I once made a ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE HARDCOER METER HAS REACHED ALARMING LEVELS
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy

Is that the guy who got called a "skater fag?"

Fucking punks messin'.
      Shouldn't you be snapping while saying this, and maybe break into a little song about the sharks vs. jets?
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Umm, no... I just watched the CKY vids Monday night, I feel like driving a shopping cart into some bushes, hopping off roofs of moving vehicles into bushes, and jumping off of buildings into bushes.

bbiab i'ma do that
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

I read it the same way Disliked did. I thought he fell on you. Quotation marks work wonders.

Comment

ok ok im sorry then, next time i'll make sure I add in proper grammer for those who can't read through and make sense of what i write, im lazy, hence the reason for leaving out quotations an shit

cky vids, mmmm sooo funny, I like the one where the guy pissed on the dood sleepin
            also bam beats up his dad bahaha
            great classic humor for all
            sixtoo
            Paladen

"The Battle is won by the player who sees the furthest - the one, that is, who can see through his opponent's move, and who, when attacking, anticipates all the defensive moves of his opponent."

Comment

Working...
            X