[9-11-01] tribute results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [9-11-01] tribute results

well it was nice going into almost every arena and seeing this squad somewhere, people paying respects in their different manners, maybe just wearing the flag banner.. and maybe people mourning without a squad or banner, whatever the case may be i know that trench wars people did reflect on this day and that is the only reason i created this squad. i know some other people in tw that arn't wearing the squad, some are mourning their familys deaths away at a funeral.. some friends are out with their family visiting the grave of their lost loved one. whatever the case may be, it was nice seeing such a great number of people willing to wear this squad and support a day of reflection upon the thousands that lost their life and also all the friends familys and everyone else effected by this tradegy.

i want everyone to know that i not only created this squad to honor the hero's, familys, friends, children's lifes that were lost.. but this day also to me is a day that american's opened their eyes.. that we arn't invisible we are like everyone else in this world.. struct by terrorists everyone, attacking brit's, attacking isrealians.. attacking people everywhere.. innocent people that did nothing, all because they are angry for one reason or another. i take this day also as a time to reflect on all the other lifes that were lost all around the world not only america, because on this day peoples eyes opened.. every different country gets different news about certain things, never everything that happens in this world.. and everyday ppl die from terrorists, not just this day last year. i use this day like i said before to pay respects to everyone that has been hit by terror, no matter their race, or religion, or culture, or country, or beliefs.

here are the results as it stands at 8:45PM (MTN), i will update it once more before the day ends.

[9-11-01]: Cool_Rama,fireballz,Code,DieWing,JaceL,Name,24/7,A.D.D,Lewis
    [9-11-01]: Maisoul,annul,SS Vincere,AwakenHope,zXeR,Mageta,lite brite
    [9-11-01]: fox-hunter,Stormraven14,Lord HADES,Echo <ER>,dads revenge
    [9-11-01]: pSycHoSkiP,Joe,Ripped,Snugz,F22 Raptor,DeathRay,VSpencer
    [9-11-01]: tripswitch,ResAlien51,JakeMan,ravage,Squadless,DaH ugBear,Holybird
    [9-11-01]: Dogfighter,Enfurno,BLiM,HairyGroin,a paper cut!,P!N0,dogg 1
    [9-11-01]: Lights,boogie007,Asmodeus32,deusXmachina,Parasect, Cries,Sipha
    [9-11-01]: punjar,mr.mew,RapleS,Hogo,Kid Kaos,KoZo,Piston,Matilda,adam <ER>
    [9-11-01]: coojma,Purex,DieMond,Desperate,Om3ga,Plut0nium,sle ek beek,Flown
    [9-11-01]: SE><-E1,All Filler,white_knight0086,Froedrick,BlueCrush,c-dawg
    [9-11-01]: Raver<420>,Depose,Playback,T e r r,jumble,Cpt.Guano!!,Chryst
    [9-11-01]: Rayden!,Worr,HardBop,Capt. Skippy,Webbb,demonfaze,Century

take care everyone
    regards,
    code
    Last edited by code; 09-11-2002, 10:48 PM.

<-- me too

Comment

i also joined sometime last night but left about a half hour ago.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Thanks code for creating the squad and thanks to all who payed respects to the tragedy that is the day when " terrorism hit home." To me, I lost over 3,000 loved ones that day. 3,000 people who were just like me, proud American citizens. Despite all the horrible things people do we can stay strong. And I would also like to say that this not only hit America, it hit every country. We are all gods children, bound together for the sole perpose to live in peace and harmony. yesterday I realized something, I realized that I have made a huge mistake in the words that I have spoken. I have been so blinded by patriotism that I have become racists against Muslims and I realize that this is wrong. So to anybody that I might have offended with the words I have used in the past please know I am extremely sorry.

Last Night while I gave a prayer to 9-11-01 I realized this.

-kid
        Last edited by Kid Kaos; 09-13-2002, 02:05 AM.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

30,000 people? what the fuck?

where are you from and what are you talking about?

Comment

i think the death tolll is down to around 3,000 i think it was a typo or misinformation he got, either way dont be too hard on him. hes only human. unless....

Comment

wow what a shitty post

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                30,000 people? what the fuck?

where are you from and what are you talking about?
                "Big Mistake" In The Congo

By NADIA ABOU EL-MAGD
                Associated Press Writer

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (AP) -- Officials were yet again stunned today, by a tragic series of events that led to the wanton death of over 30,000 Congo Pygmies.

The situation all began with a small misunderstanding. Local Chieftan Abdul TchkTchk explains:

"Well, it's all quite simple, really *click* *click*... you see, *click* *WHOOP* my brother-in-law Kerma asked one American in town for a *click* *click* matchbook.... *click*"

The American, now identified as Plattesville, Wisconsin native Debby Schwartz, misunderstood the native language by mistaking the word "matchbook" with the English phrase "AK-74M Kalashnikov Assault Rifle." The obviously concerned Schwartz immediately phoned local authorities some ten minutes later.

"I told them that I had been witness to a local terrorist," recounts Schwartz. "They immediately informed me that they would carpet bomb the entire area 'just to make sure.' Boy, you can imagine how bad I felt when I went back to the hotel to find out that '*click* *click* *chirp*' really means 'matchbook.' I guess I should have listened more in my English/Baka class in college, but I thought I remembered that the rule was '*chirp* before *click*, except after a previous *chirp*'. Man, that class was hard."

The surprising twist comes exactly thirteen minutes later, when a giant flaming meteor (completely unawares of the happenings earlier) struck the Earth at the exact population concentration point of all Congo Pygmies. The resulting blast would leave the death toll at an alarming 30,167 Pygmies.

When reached for comment, US Attorney General John Ashcroft made the following statement:

"Today, we, the human race, have lost a great ally. These people were not only innocent, but also extremely unprepared for a disaster of this magnitude. But hey, they were Pygmies, for Christ's sake--I don't think they were going to last too much longer with that whole 'living in harmony with the Earth' bullshit attitude anyways. I mean, come on... hey Chief Chaka Kahn, where'd your rattles and spirit of the forest gourd get you, huh? In closing, I'd like to dedicate our next mindless manhunt to the great tradition of the Pygmies. You will be missed, my horribly misguided friends from the Congo."

Chiming in at the end was Country music sensation Toby Keith: "Yeah! We'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way!" Keith was then dragged offstage, boiled, shot, covered in delicious Cool Whip, and fed to a nearby pack of wild dingoes.

When confronted with Mr. Keith's verbal assault, Chieftan TchkTchk sighed deeply, held his head in his hands, and replied with a solitary "*click*".

Congo Chieftan TchkTchk displays the ceremonial Spirit of the Forest Gourds, used in the tribal ceremony to ward off interstellar disasters. AP Photo by Stephen Chernin
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

geeyarrr, that happened to me once when i was sailin round the actric circle

Comment

i personally joined to pay my respects to those canadian soldiers who went and fought over in arab country, fuck all you towel heads, i hate you all, anyways... yeah I joined the squad to pay the respects to fallen comrades who were accidently killed by mistake, by your american pilots.. good job america, we'll continue to be behind you 100% , especially when you get us all killed by iraq, the craziest kamakazies out there... thank god for america
                    sixtoo
                    Paladen

"The Battle is won by the player who sees the furthest - the one, that is, who can see through his opponent's move, and who, when attacking, anticipates all the defensive moves of his opponent."

Comment

The best part is when Kid Kaos actually stops being an asshole for once and tries to be mournful and respectful while, at the same time, not even bothering to actually find out the death toll of his "loved ones."

After all, 30,000 deaths is only 27,000 more than 3,000.

Comment

rofl

but..i..didnt see 30,000 anywhere annux...

Comment

Wow im so sorry for saying 30,000 Annux jeez I had no idea how it would affect you that I accidentaly put 30,00 instead of 3,000 wow you must be heart broken. Oh and look at yourself before you try and call people assholes. From what I know about you, you're one of the biggest assholes playing this game.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

It would affect me a lot since you're trying to play your 'concerned American' role while not even giving a fuck about the most basic fact of this tragedy, you dirtbag.

Comment

called a typo you psuedo-intellectual putrid waste of penis

Comment

Working...
                              X