Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The pot calling the kettle black.

Originally posted by Oen Izan
    and now for you ENNUI/KNOT and what ever alt knick your using this week. If you going to fabricate a chat between you and I lets use plain everyday english, what you have there doesnt even constitute as my own brand of english I like to call "Oenglish" Also sorry to say I have never used any thang that could be used to advacate racial slurs. Who was it that went around saying they were a 80 year old black woman , and thinking it was funny? If you dont know I am sure he will respond since he has been responding to the thread already. well guess I am done ranting, its your turn.

Originally posted by Ennui
    2. Oen Izan
    The name is enough, but the pictures in the gallery just support my hatred for him. Your posts are not insightful, funny, or even at most times coherent, and I consider you to be extremely bland. Stop being a cunt.
    2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
    Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui

Check.

Knot> Hi
      Oen Izan> So u think u r g00d enuff t0 t/-\lk t0 m3?
      Knot> You blow Eeks lately?
      Oen Izan> j00 r s0 jewvenile.
      Knot> Die.
      You try so hard to be funny and somehow you fail. Have you been sniffing glue constantly after the age of 6? I don't know Oen but i'm sure that even his stupidity couldn't match yours.
      Last edited by Eeks; 09-16-2002, 04:06 AM.
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Fucking leave Oen alone.
        Hes done nothing to you people,
        All you've done is trash him for no reason.
        "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
        • Shark
        • Dicer
        • Sager
        • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Not all of the people in wtc were american, but that seems to be the only thing you talk about, americans dying in wtc. Hey guru, lets hold a silent minute for the british people that died there.
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
            Fucking leave Oen alone.
            Hes done nothing to you people,
            All you've done is trash him for no reason.
            There are plenty of reasons, he told "annsux" to "look in the mirror". That is reason enough to be pounded until his body becomes a mayo-like goo.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

THE RED SHIP IS THE FASTEST.
              sage

Comment

The best part is when Annux says that im playing a role. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh and Annux if you ever try to say that I dont care about my fellow American people to my face I will put your head under my foot, grab a sword and slice it into your throat and make sushi you fucking little prick.

Any By the way who was the one who said that he burnt an american flag? Wasent that annux? Shit head.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Burning the American flag is probably the biggest proof of american freedoms/ideals.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I learned something about America's foreign policy in Economics today that made me burn an American flag
                    Fag.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

You aren't too bright, so I'll save the insults.

Don't critisize me for being American when you don't know how many of "your brothers" died in WTC.

Comment

Actually, I take that back since you obviously don't know what an American is.

I liked you better when you were bashing Muslims and wishing death onto foreign lands you never visited. Now you're just threatening to poke me with a sword.

Comment

Sieg Heil, you brainless twat.

--
                          It's hard to defend America when it's full of people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                            Sieg Heil, you brainless twat.

--
                            It's hard to defend America when it's full of people like you.
                            Lol Annux.

Bilbo : I believe a minutes silence was held in the UK, but not just for the 69 British deaths (I think twas 69, something between 60 and 70 anyway).
                            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

You try so hard to be funny and somehow you fail. Have you been sniffing glue constantly after the age of 6? I don't know Oen but i'm sure that even his stupidity couldn't match yours.

Originally posted by Eeks
                              Ennui is infinitely cooler than I am.
                              2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                              Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Annux your pictures are so cool. I wish I could surf the web like you.
                                2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Working...
                                X