X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A breif text on the forums

When Jerome messaged me this I thought he meant phone text messages

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
    This is the Jerome Scuggs Annual State of the TWforum address.

WE begin tonight's State of the Forum speech with a few notable events, the FIRST being of which the Entertaining "Pallies Versus Diso" thread in which Up-and-at-em star Lunch3 gets totally decimated by the Team Pallies Basing Industry and Co. The quality of this thread was supreme, and hinted at a time where the milk was plenty and the threads were of a quality that didn't resemble bootleg mp3 sound.

Now, onto the Speech.

The first thing you may wonder is "Jerome, why did you only list one event that was happening on the forums?" Well, that question can be answered with another question which might bring on more questions but then I will proceed to stab out your eyeball and face fuck you until I ejaculate blood and urine but basically consists of "Well, do you see any other good threads?" I will shove the answer down your throat as brutal as a baby through a meatgrinder: "No." But why, O vaunted forum spammer turned Forum do-good in hopes of becoming staff by July 15th aka Jerome's Birthday? I'll tell you why, you british fuckfaggot, because everyone SUCKS!

I mean, look at it. Noone posts cool threads anymore. you know what Dirty Uncle Jerome does now? He finds someone cool like Jerome Scuggs or Pearl Jam and then reads all the old threads they made. Notable among these threads are Pearl Jam's Carmen Sandiego thread:
    Originally posted by Pearl Jam
    I've been hot on Carmen's trail for several days now. After several knife fights with her chimpanzee henchmen and some brutal games of X-Treme Go Fish (everytime the other person says 'go fish', the other players get their face horse whipped), I'm finally starting to put the pieces together. I'll keep you all posted.

YOU'RE MINE, SANDIEGO!

"Got any 5's?"
    "No. Go fish."
    "NOOOO!!! AHHHHASDGF MY FACE!!!!!"
    You just dont get quality like that anymore. It's a shame that the forums have degraded to this state. It's such a shame in fact, that the reason my permanat forum ban was removed was because the forums were in such a state that they ops figured anything I posted couldn't so any harm to the shit that was already there.

Now you ask your fellow Trench...war...ian(?) "So why do the threads suck?" Well I will once again tell you, except this time not with a dandy socratic question of a baby+meatgrinder metaphor (which fucking ruled by the way). The reasons the forums suck is because of a very simple word: ego. Now, when I was but a wee ickly forum fledgeling, I knew my place in the world. I knew that everyone else was smarter, faster, better, stronger (I also now know that daft punk is and always will be gayer than an intense richard simmons workout training video and gay fuel) than me, and I spent my first 200 or so posts wallowing in newbie isolation. Like, back then the vets were preps, and being that they were preps, they ignored the lower social castes. So whenever I made a post, it was ignored. But that was also because I didnt try to be funny (or maybe i did, im still not funny but back then i tried) and I only really discussed something that wasnt critical to the main discussion at hand. After 200 or so, I decided to try to ease my way into the community like a well oiled penis entering the amazing cavern known as...well, I can't think of anyone that would make that funny at the moment so lets just say I tried to ease my way into the community. It turned out into a disaster. Now, doing what any newbie should do, I pretty much shut up and then didnt post for like another week. You know why, because I knew my place. Anyways roughly around 2004 of the January month I began to actually play, and that's when my forum posts ruled because I knew what everyone was talking about. (Yes, you thought right: I taught myself SS just by reading TWForums) I believe the highlight of my career was the Juice "era", because, quite simply, we were better than anyone. No ego in that saying. Anyways that was MY highlight, because my posts were quality, people's post were quality, and people knew where to put their godamned threads (to wadi and you: I don't know how you guys can dig it). As to the state of the forums in general, however, they were sliding downhill. Alot of fun newbies like th@ kill@ left and were replaced by arrogant snotnosed newbies, the kind with names that are really crappy but since they are a noun or verb with no numbers, they automatically think theyre hot shit, what the fuck is "Reflects" ? And then Annuxed was banned et cetera. Now instead of sir bracco and th@ kill@ and telcat we have...wait, fuck! Even the shitty newbies left, like Scout1 and Abrasion! Shit! Now we're just stuck with nobody's. Newbs don't know their place anymore. We got people posting Lol's and 's just to increase post count. I'm a victim as well, what shit am I supposed to post? So here we are, without proper newbies who were actually fun to argue with, while the grizzled whores are fading into memory and legend. And thus the forum of today.

Anyways I guess all I'm trying to say is unban Annux, goodnight
    This is what I've been saying for years (although not necessarily about Annux - sorry mate)
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

edit: hi this message is racially clean
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Jerome your so funny i bet Zeus!! didnt read it but posted it here for others to read and sumerise it.
      Makelele> whos camping
      Sumpson> mitch
      KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
      Lemar> mitch
      Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

I bet he did too there is alot of information in there like the size of my penis

internet de la jerome

Comment

I thoguht it was all a lot of useless junk :S
          Makelele> whos camping
          Sumpson> mitch
          KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
          Lemar> mitch
          Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

I did read it and its exactly what I've been saying, we need more characters on this forum rather than sarcy people making snide comments at each other

Comment

Helloohoo...cundor aka belgium's finets aka Shagilicious Matador aka Master of Penetrating (not necessarily anal) aka Unemployed Goofus aka Nuvo Pueblo Castradore aka Facial Disaster aka Fluke Flexibel not good enough for you?!
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Only when you pretend to be a horsie

Comment

holy crap i can do a horsie impression!!

internet de la jerome

Comment

haha, one time we walked into an FYE and asked the guy if he carried "Two guys, a girl, and a horse"

Comment

$
                      that one rocked.
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I agree with Jerome on the plain fact that this forum has sucked ever since Annux was banned.
                        sage

Comment

I agree too. We need Annux back!
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i can't post... it's ONLY USELES CRAP
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Unban Annux from TW and its forums
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                              X