X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    At least we don't wear our pants on the outside
    I do when I am doing spiderman.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Banana: An asian person that acts white, yellow on the outside white on the inside.
      Last edited by Cops; 07-08-2004, 02:55 AM.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Musashiis a banana. is that racist?
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

kind of.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
            kind of.

Cops 4 Bannage
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

hmm'z
              Banana: An Asian-American who has lost their heritage. Yellow on the outside, white on the inside.

http://www.rsdb.net/
              YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
              Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Do you actually read the whole thread before posting GHB?
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

AHAHAAHAHA

BEST POST EVER

OoooH livin'onapraayyer

bon jovi 4 life

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                  Ok Telcat here's the deal: I tried to find a picture of a radio on google so I could show you an example of a radio but instead I decided to show you this.

Ok this isn't a radio. It's a person. I know, it DOES say radio on the picture. But this ISN'T a radio. It's a PERSON. I feel like a broken record here, Lucy. Do you mind if I call you Lucy. No? Great. Ok anyway, I have no idea what this picture is trying to tell me.

Why does it say Radio?

What in the blue fuck is that guy doing with his hands?

Is that really a dude?

Do the arrows have some kind of deeper meaning?

Is the deeping meaning "communism" or "new masturbation techniques"?

I'm completely in the dark over here, Lucy. Now I may not understand what this picture means, but the reason for me showing it to you is that YOU MIGHT understand it's purpose. Because everything that exists has a purpose, right (that's from The Matrix. have you ever seen The Matrix? How about the Matrix Reloaded? Want to hang out sometime and watch them? They're really bad movies but I'm just using that as an excuse to get to first base...maybe second base BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE READY! i'm a gentlemen). Ok enough about Keanu Reeves - back to the radio picture. Now I assumed you would know what its purpose is because you have IT experience and you evade bans and build rocket-birds and smart stuff like that. Now I know assuming isn't always the best idea because it makes an "ass" out of "u" and "ming" (you'd be ming in this case because you're asian and i'm...well...not asian) but I'm living on a prayer here.

Living on a prayer...you dig that song? These guys sing it:

The End
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                    Musashiis a banana. is that racist?
                    HAHAHAHA I call him a twinkie.

Btw dock's banner rox. we should all be allowed 100k avatars.
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                      HAHAHAHA I call him a twinkie.

Btw dock's banner rox. we should all be allowed 100k avatars.
                      I can download 100k... IN ONE SECOND
                      Actually, 1/3 of a second if you want to get technical.
                      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                        Living on a prayer...you dig that song? These guys sing it:

The End
                        Those are guys?
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                        X