John Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Edwards

He's just been named as Kerry's running-mate. I don't know much about him. What do you know/think about him?
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

It's completely ideological, but I liked Edwards' notion of the "Two Americas". The basic speech text can be found here.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

All I can say is that I, like 98% of America was completely shocked by this highly unexpected choice of running mates. Most people expected Kerry to go with a big name popular political figure like Poe from the Teletubbies, or Spiderman; John Edwards on the ballot is quite the provocative gamble, and we'll see if it pays off for him in the long run.

Fuckin A.

Comment

Its Po, actually
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

He seems like a likeable guy. Certainly more likeable than Cheney, although I know a lot more about Cheney than Edwards.

I almost used 'Dick' instead of 'Cheney', that would have been silly.
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
            He's just been named as Kerry's running-mate. I don't know much about him. What do you know/think about him?
            If you want an overview of positions, http://www.issues2000.org/John_Edwards.htm is old but fantastic.

He was the obvious choice for running mate due to his ability to bring Southern votes. There wasn't really any other competitor.
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Can someone tell me whether it looks like Bush is going to be re-elected, or is it too close to call? I've not really been following the polls. Whenever I see Kerry he doesn't seem very inspiring but he seems like a good guy. Whereas Bush, well... idiot.

Comment

I think its close(sadly)(also not sure, hence THINK)...but Kerry for the win :up:

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty close to 50/50 but there's a long time before november.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

i was talking to my parents, who are usually pretty conservative because they really like money, about all this crap, and my dad wants bush, i want kerry, and my mom doesnt like either but she is voting for kerry just cause she hates bush so much. as my dad said, bush seems to have more personality than kerry, and 95 percent of the time, that is what wins the election. i think john edwards is good for kerry cause he will help in the south and also his personality will add a bit.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

vote kerry

Comment

I knew it.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

when are the elections?
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

wasn't soemthing mixed up with this and the NY Post ?

Comment

Working...
                            X