Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• castormarx

Originally posted by castromarx
    ahhahahha, what are you talking about? i don't even have a sense of humour, and it's funny that richard/triceratops are perhaps two of the most publicly vocal sarcastic, condascending and negative people in the game (at least on the forums). let's not forget PJ, Conc or Div. the Pallies image is one of bratty, sarcastic, nasty, yet likable bastards. They're mean and talk shit, but people still like them because they suck and they know it.

Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

thief.
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Who's a thief?
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

How did tri get that info?
          • Shark
          • Dicer
          • Sager

Comment

Maybe he's double-squadded.

Comment

But since he's not that stupid, he must have gotten it somewhere else.

Comment

Blue, you gave him the info. gg
                Lets hope pallies takes you in.
                • Shark
                • Dicer
                • Sager

Comment

You assume it's me?

And who the fuck are you to say I'm getting kicked out? Fuck you, I got you into Whiterabbits. You're just a whiny bitch who can't accept differences. Shall I bring up the time you whined about Arro's decisions when you weren't even fucking squadjoined but we let you play our game against the Floydians? Shall I bring up the fact you, recruited only days before, were passing judgement on things you damn well knew nothing about? Shall I bring up the fact that you were talking to me about leaving if I left? That's really fucking dumb. Not to mention immature. Shall I mention how close to squadkicking you Arro was?

Don't piss me off, Mootland. Just don't.

Comment

AND YOUR SQUAD INFO IN YOUR PROFILE STILL SAYS FUCKING ANTI-SCRUB AND YOU'VE EVEN POSTED IN THIS FORUM SAYING YOU'RE IN WR NOW. HDKJFKJSSFJHJLK MAKE UP YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE MIND.

Comment

I request that this thread be moved to Trash Talk so Trike doesn't look bad when it gets put there anyway.

Comment

stop posting.

Comment

Hmmm no. I have the right to defend my honor and the honor of my friends.

Comment

You know I'd do the same for you, Big. So don't turn it into some "Blue is defecting" scandal, because that'll just piss me off.

Comment

End this now.

Comment

Working...
                              X