No announcement yet.

castormarx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can just picture Justin laughing his ass off right now reading this.

Comment

OMFF DIS IS LIKE THE TIME ME AND DILLT ?SQUADGRANTED ANTI-SCRUB TO ROBO REF!!!!!

LOLZLKFJ!

Comment

..rofl
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

hey sorry mattey i didn't know you were still logged in on my comp.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

need to be condascending and negative overwhelming....cannot contain hatred within mind or semen within penis....MIND EXPLODING LINKIN PARK AHHHHHHHHHH

1. I like you all about as I'd love having a bad case of AIDS.

2. If I knew all of you on a personal level, I'd light you all on fire while you were sleeping.

3. In the name of Jesus.

4. Don't eat cheese before noon.

AMEN

Edit: J/K LOLZZZZZZ
            Last edited by Pearl Jam; 09-16-2002, 12:12 PM.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I AM A POP ICON. GG.
              sage

Comment

Rich has misplaced his glasses...
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

lol.

i rule.

Comment

Re: lol.

Originally posted by castromarx's user text
                    elite hacker
                    die

Comment

oh man, some guy named castromarx hates my squad... I think I'll retire to my closet where I eat pee.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

![/LET'S ALL HATE EACHOTHERS TOGETHER! BURN DIE ROT ALL OF YOU DIE DIE! PUBERTY4EVER! ROFL I LIKE CHOCOLATE AND WHEN I GET HOME I EAT LOTS OF PASTA! AAAAAAAHHHA
                        i KINDA MISS rUBY
                        Last edited by Eeks; 09-17-2002, 08:27 AM.
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

The beauty of the internet. Meet a bunch of people, act like a jackass, piss them off, pretend to quit and start all over with a new handle. $50 for whoever turns up Ruby and Mitch's new handles.

And in other news: following the retirement of castromarx, whiterabbits look forward to introducing our new dynamo sharking duo of gnome145 and Mr.Marx.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                            ![/LET'S ALL HATE EACHOTHERS TOGETHER! BURN DIE ROT ALL OF YOU DIE DIE! PUBERTY4EVER! ROFL I LIKE CHOCOLATE AND WHEN I GET HOME I EAT LOTS OF PASTA! AAAAAAAHHHA
                            i KINDA MISS rUBY

The extent of your stupidity continues to amaze me.
                            2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                            Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Re: castormarx

Originally posted by castromarx

let's not forget PJ, Conc or Div. the Pallies image is one of bratty, sarcastic, nasty, yet likable bastards. They're mean and talk shit, but people still like them because they suck and they know it.

First of all, let me not be paired with conc or peej.
                              Bratty? no. Sarcastic? yes. Nasty? I don't know about that.
                              I'm not mean. Any shit I talk is love love (except Ruby and Mitch).
                              Suck and know it? A. don't clump peej in that statement- he's better than anyone on your squad- one of the best overall players in the game. B. conc sucks C. I suck at some of the game, but I'm a pretty capable dueler and I'm head and shoulders above the rest of TW in base bird.
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I like all the Pallies except BZ...he still owes me sex..

uNF BZ uNF

<3 jala

<btw...i will always <3 u BZ >
                                Jala4Prez

Comment

Working...
                                X