No announcement yet.

*** New Zone (( Enhanced 3D ))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this Useless Crap? I'd say this definitely has a use, and it's possibly not crap.
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Because you contributed to the thread
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

you guys don't worry about losing people to other zones even if they do post here because you have me :-D
        Ban Ikrit

Comment

I thought it was quite nice. The only gripe I had (which is a problem I have with many zones) is that it is hard for a new player to get into it as there will already be people who have bought L3 bombs and full energy so they completly own you. Take away the ?buy feature and maybe make use of 4 differently set ships for each freq and you're set.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

EDIT: ahhh sorted it now..

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
              I thought it was quite nice. The only gripe I had (which is a problem I have with many zones) is that it is hard for a new player to get into it as there will already be people who have bought L3 bombs and full energy so they completly own you. Take away the ?buy feature and maybe make use of 4 differently set ships for each freq and you're set.
              Nah, Once you die you lose all that shit, a few people teaming up on the guy with Prox and Energy and you take away all his ?buy's.

Comment

nice stuff!!
                I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

straight talkin' nofo'

im gonna check it out now..

EDIT: Its cool
                  Last edited by Mobey; 07-13-2004, 11:27 AM. Reason: Im too lazy to visit the zone now..

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                    Nah, Once you die you lose all that shit, a few people teaming up on the guy with Prox and Energy and you take away all his ?buy's.
                    But if he has 100000 pts and I have 2000, eventually he is going to come out on top.
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

k

You can find more screenshots here. Hovercraft has been updated, along with some other things. Keep checking back there for more screenshots. Ill post screenshots of the North Buidling once its done..
                      -Trained
                      GetContinuum.com Admin, Get-Continuum.com Admin

Comment

Oh, and one more thing about this zone. The ship variety sucks so much, I can't even say.
                        The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

i think they paid attn to the gfx more, its only new

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                            My zone list isn't updating anyone have an IP for add custom?
                            Neither is mine

Edit: it is now
                            Last edited by Golden Sun 1; 07-14-2004, 04:16 PM.

Comment

er

Well, as you may have noticed. The zone is barely 50% complete, its still in very heavy developement. And also, remember, we have 2 ships, taking 4 slots. The colors have to change :P. Leaves us only 4 slots left, and the bot is using 1, so we only have 3 slots left :P. There should be atleast 1 or 2 more ships when were done, cause were keeping 1 reserved for special use .
                              -Trained
                              GetContinuum.com Admin, Get-Continuum.com Admin

Comment

It looks pretty cool, and i itll be good fun with alot of players on.

Comment

Working...
                                X