TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

i dont buy this. typically bus drivers cannot target themselves. per the wiki, it is possible to have a variation that allows it... but it does not appear to be the norm. in fact, this entire wiki page does not have overly flattering things to say about the bus driver role in general, often considering it a negative for town. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

on top of that, why on gods green earth would you swap me with yourself? i have already claimed and with what i revealed probably put a decent target on my back. i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to claim that they are actually the narrator of this story unless its the truth. willby would have to get really creative with his storytelling in order to have an active player narrate from the mafia's point of view. if i were mafia that means that the narrator of the story would need to die in order for town to win game. i think i mentioned that i was told to try not to die.
    You roleclaimed vanilla townie and that the story is being told from your point of view, a very solid tactic that can't really be disputed in any way even if you were mafia. If there was such a huge target on your back during this game shouldn't one of us be dead then?

I didn't claim that it made you mafia, I was stating that jessup had reason to believe I was mafia, and if it was because of an investigation the result would have come from you and not me.
    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• ok, i understand the investigation portion now.

you ignored the part about you not being a standard bus driver. so can you only swap someone with yourself or can you swap two unrelated people if you like?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• I'm just a standard bus driver with the ability to swap myself
        3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Wazzzaaaaaap!
          Sorry for the delay people.
          Been busy these days, but I am happy with a game of mafia in 2019!

This gave me a good advantage to analyse these posts..
          I am Angela! Regular Vanilla Townie got no special abilities,
          my deduction techniques could be stated as being 'above average'.

It is interesting to see how voth, biet and fis taking sides and backing up each other.. something smells fishy here..
          Voth: "though i agree with fiS' assessment that zeebu's post was highly unusual and should raise red flags."
          ^Took a look at zeebus post and what voth said didn't make sense at all.. zeebus post was legit
          Just made voth more suspicious.

Fis: "my impression on BIET's recent answer is alright. It does make sense, I'm with Voth on this one."
          Biet jumping on jessup bandwagon, questionmarks in the town, voth backing up biet and fis backing up voth (circle)
          Suspicious list:
          Voth
          Fis
          Biet
          (maybe Undercut)

Vote: Voth
          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• did i miss something? am i supposed to know all possible roles, strategies, and abilities? ill read some of that when i got the time i guess..

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
              I'm just a standard bus driver with the ability to swap myself
              busdrivers are 90% mafia
              and never heard they have the ability to swap theirself..

unvote: voth
              vote: undercut
              Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post

busdrivers are 90% mafia
                and never heard they have the ability to swap theirself..

unvote: voth
                vote: undercut
                What do you mean?
                1. The role of the busdriver being a mafia role 90% of the times OR
                2. 90% of the people who claim to be busdriver end up being mafia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                  Wazzzaaaaaap!

Fis: "my impression on BIET's recent answer is alright. It does make sense, I'm with Voth on this one."
                  Biet jumping on jessup bandwagon, questionmarks in the town, voth backing up biet and fis backing up voth (circle)
                  Suspicious list:
                  Voth
                  Fis
                  Biet
                  (maybe Undercut)

Vote: Voth
                  I'm very much thinking this, they immediately agreed with each other but it seems to easy to be true, surely they are not that stupid..

I'm not sure what to think about undercut role claim. It just seems like a weird role claim if it wasn't true. So if Jessups sleuthing aka informer check up on undercut last nigh then zeebu should be a a bad guy, but I don't feel comfortable voting on him without Jessup telling us more whats going on with his informer deal

I'm putting placeholder vote fis as a kinda gut feeling. He is mostly acting clueless and that is how iI play when im mafia to not draw too much attention to myself lol. I also need to go sleep so at least I have a vote in and is not considered completely useless if the phase ends before I have time to check again.

Oh and waazzaa I dont know whn <I saw last a mafia busdriver. It is mostly a townie role IMO
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• I'm bacccccck . Undercut seeming really fishy as predicted by me lol. Using busdriving to swap yourself is not a thing as far as I know and even if it was he chose zeebu one of the most dangerous town claims we have in the game. Zeebu is the godson of the mafia boss lol. Why would you do an action on zeebu to protect him? If anything I was thinking Zeebu may be 3rd party or a Miller Role being related to the godfather. Also mafia busdrivers are a huge threat while town busdrivers are a shitty role for us which is bad for town 90% of the time. They don't stop kills usually and can randomly just ruin our plans and actions.

Also nuke being killed round one made little sense to me. He was a complete unknown townie who had not even posted yet was targeted? I strongly assumed a busdriver action was taken on nuke which instigated the kill.. yet we hear now undercut is the busdriver and he used it on Zeebu? like really???

Keeping my vote the same! Undercut.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm willing to listen and work with people still on this vote I also agree about the pattern of the circle emerging on the vote Jessup bandwagon.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• also ixt.. do not abstain your votes anymore that is just ridiculous. We HAVE to vote this time in my opinion.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                          And I just have a question mark in my mind regarding wicket. The time phase where he commented about Jessup's role seems a bit unusual. Seems to me he either knows Jessup is a critical role and is trying to fit into the town scene or doing some reverse psychology shenanigans. But if I'm gravely mistaken just ignore me. Just wanna give some more ideas to go off of
                          I don?t think jessup is mafia, and if lynching him proves he?s not it proves I?m not!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Omg this ? Thing is pissing me off!
                            sigpic

Comment

• But that is what town does it blames the innocent until one dies! Then you go back and say wait a min these people banded together. That is how you find the mafia when major roles do not want to put themselves. Yes i called out jessup until i was mudered! So now by saying this maybe i will get killed at night and it makes jessup look bad. I say we all take a moment to rethink these things. The busdriver incident didn?t have nuke on board! When you swap two people the one up front dies. Undercut by his words did not put him there., And wiki does not prove anything, will can give undercut the ability to swap himself to make the game more interesting. As for myself i have no ability to prove who i am and if lynching jessup can prove i am innocent then so be it sorry jessup, the only way i can survive this game is prove I am just a Vanilla townie! My votes will have to be based off the majority! But if jessup turns out mafia then he is a pro player for Manipulating the beginning of this game!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Was not murdered! Sorry i have to not use the apostrophe so i might for get the have not will not etc
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X