TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post

Maybe he felt my compassion! I am not mafia but who cares now right? Ixt set me up he?s most likely mafia!
    rofl how did ixt set you up. And he is not even voting for you?

You should be rdy to vote for fis then when you know ur not mafia right?
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• I dunno what you expect me to do. Unlike you I won't roleclaim day 1 to make it easier for mafia to choose whom to target. Just calm down.

Comment

• Jessup solder ixt and zeebu all mafia! I?m really the towns investigator! Thanks everyone you all lose! Yes i hide my role all game for a reason
        sigpic

Comment

• Soilderz nothing concrete to go on, and i doubt any cop has info either or .. well, to be more specific coming out in public this early would be stupid because you can't verify your sanity. we can except something more on day three or four, i would assume. if i was given a choice between only wicket or ixt, then i would go for wicket. his actions this game have been fucking weird in the first place, considering how he was not under fire (correct me if i'm wrong?) and came out very .. how to put this, uhh.. aggressive, I guess?

Comment

• Even if I?m not lynched now I?m mafias target! Good JoB jessup! You got your mafia scum to vote me out! Mido invited because i told him my role
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
              I had placed my vote on Jessup.
              Corrected. I accidentally changed the wrong player's vote on my spreadsheet.

Comment

• but me voting on him right now would also be weird, because he is quite in the lead, and abstaining makes no sense. i also don't see going for a draw in lynch being beneficial for us at all, less info to work on?

Comment

• And if you might consider that I'm lurking, point your fingers elsewhere. Unlike the majory here, I am not playing in an american time zone. Also, the posts I made usually haven't been spam, but rather of quality if you have paid attention to it. Basically I'm not just posting "oh look xx is scum" and "xx looks town". I've put up reasons (unlike many of you) and I have spoken up for Undercut as well as now for now not hopped on the forming voth train. Too bad I was at work and wasn't able to change the 2nd day train, but hey, can't change that.
                  Go ahead.

Comment

• Now unvote me so i can share i my findings! I know at lest own mafia member! The rest I?m pointing out just because of the votes!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      Soilderz nothing concrete to go on, and i doubt any cop has info either or .. well, to be more specific coming out in public this early would be stupid because you can't verify your sanity. we can except something more on day three or four, i would assume. if i was given a choice between only wicket or ixt, then i would go for wicket. his actions this game have been fucking weird in the first place, considering how he was not under fire (correct me if i'm wrong?) and came out very .. how to put this, uhh.. aggressive, I guess?
                      Well this post aged pretty badly lol
                      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                      1:soild>they can say what they like
                      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• be a goodlum and not a hoodlum turban
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I feel like a lot of you all aren't even reading what I'm saying lol.

Comment

• and wicket if u turn up town im gonna spam u for 10 days straight in tw with mean words.. and if I die sudden vote flip im gonna spam u 10 days with mean things and if you are mafia im gonna spam u mean things for 10 days
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                              I feel like a lot of you all aren't even reading what I'm saying lol.
                              zzzzzzzzzzzz fis always in these games is my nemesis .. may spam u mean things for 10 days too fis ^_^
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• i vote to kill fis' text. makes too much sense. I also request a rather nice decisions tree be made afterwards to see vote changes, roles, deaths as time went by. get on it willby unvote wicket666, vote willby

Comment

Working...
                                X