No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hm. I'll read a bit more I guess. unvote voth vote Wicket How many hours till the deadline?
    Last edited by midoent; 03-25-2019, 05:52 AM.
    lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• unknow. Willby said later today but zebu is in hospital with his kid and is in my opinion vital to this vote and discussion. He is my Nephew in the game and pro town.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Unknown when phase change will end **

I'm about to sleep.

I will be back around 3 pm my time in 8 hours or so.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• i would hazard a guess to project around 4 mafia and MAYBE a third party, 6 to 7 is a joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

The now confirmed band of 3 1/2 players have shared info you were successfully blocked this last night phase biet. So there is a possibility if you were the killer you were thwarted. Not to mention your name appears on the undercut and Jessup vote both times and have been a tad bit shady in your posts.. hence.. a valid POSSIBILITY as mafia.
            Yet another 'informant' how convenient. There's really no reason to believe you at this point. Maybe if the informants can confirm this themselves, or you can share who your informants are this time, that would make you a bit more trustworthy.

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Also this biet. You signaled me out with this early vote on me even before my fake informant claim on undercut was made. I had upvoted undercut at this stage there was no reason to suspect me in any significance. To this date I had only been doing honest pro town self reveals and talking about us not being passive. These upvotes on midoent and undercut I had done were nothing more than mandatory votes for each day phase. No reason to single me out yet.
            I suppose I should've kept my vote then and maybe we would still have a busdriver. You could've picked anyone and picked undercut, I did the same when picking you.

It's not really helping btw if you keep saying your are town. It wouldn't make it more believable, actually less so. If you are town as you say you can let your actions speak for themselves and you shouldn't need to repeat it every other post. Even when you are indeed town.

Side note: I know it is frustrating when no one is answering for a few pages, but if people keep spamming one liners at 4-5am european time, asking why no one is playing, it might be because IT IS F*ING 5AM. Please just try to bundle your responses a bit and leave the non players to willby. I don't mind reading a few pages, but if over 80% is either a oneliner or asking why no one is playing, im not really motivated to read through all your posts and respond. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Ok time to explain why this last leap of faith needs to be taken by Town before you all learn the hard way by voting me out. I know I deserve the votes right now by my actions regarding the Undercut vote but remember I was not alone. I offered no concrete proof yet many followed me. Here is the vote tally. You can be pretty sure at least 2 Mafia are on this list below with the others peppering votes in here and there.

Vote Tally:
              Undercut- 7 (Biet, ixt, Jessup, Soilderz, Waz, Wicket666, Zeebu)
              Midoent- 2 (Midoent, Voth)
              Zeebu- 2 (fiS, Undercut)
              turban- 1 (turban)

I'm rusty at this game been years and I know town should not USUALLY fake claim. I took a chance never intending to stick to undercut as my final vote and have explained how the claim and all relating info to this fake pressure claim I made was not logically adding up. It was originally a feeler vote only. It seemed so convenient to me that undercut would claim busdriver and drive with zeebu who was our most iffy town claim to date and a natural cover for mafia to use in this situation The guy claimed so fast.. It threw me completely off. . The combination of events for a random drawn name to focus on was too improbable to me so I went for it and stayed the vote. Horrors.. snake eyes literally . Self driving bus driver and actually did drive zeebu lol wtf?!? My real mistake was not allowing myself to believe undercut when I pmed him in game. He flatly said . It is exactly as I said it was. That moment was my flaw. I didn't believe it.. couldn't be..no .. impossible. lol fail me. He offered nothing other than those words too. Cold and blunt it seemed.

Before this I had been totally open and honest about my role. I have left TWO traps to prove I am town. The HR reveal as the Bad Brains singer is named HR and the ixt/wicket66 urged upvote on Voth where I set a trap with a hidden message in a post I did in previous 2 pages or so. All this time I have been making leads and leaving clues about myself for town to see and clues I felt were important on towns behalf. Also the people I two players I have revealed too most recently shows I am 100 % open to them. Hopefully they will believe me and are town and come to my defense. These 2 points about all my other behavior I've had as pro town alone should be acceptable for you not to lynch me. Posting below the current votes on me. Deduct a couple of mafia here too. Probably more mafia right down below voting for Jessup than even the undercut list vote.

Vote Tally:

Jessup- 5 (BIET, fiS, turban, Voth, Wicket666)
              Wicket666- 2 (Jessup, Soilderz)
              Waz- 1 (ixt)

But continue on for the even better and more compelling proof of why I am 100% town. THE NARRITIVE !! And this my friends is where we need to make a leap of faith THIS DAY, THIS VOTE.
              This is the TRUTH!!!

I AM A GODFATHER

I AM A UNCLE

MY NAME IS KEVIN

MY NEPHEW'S NAME IS ZEEBU

ZEEBU'S NAME IS DWIGHT

MY JOB AT THE PLANT IS HR MANAGER

I GOT DWIGHT/ZEEBU HIS JOB AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AT TOLKSWAGON(HR managers hire ALL people to the plant and any large job place)

ZEEBU ACCEPTED THIS JOB HAPPILY. HE IS A NICE HARD WORKING KID WHO WILL MAKE OUR TOWN PLANT A GREAT LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY (and he qualified on his own merit too for this position!!)

Read the narrative for the proof gang. The leap of faith you must make is right here. Does will by talk of mafia or town here in his narrative. I say it is TOWN. How do I know?? I AM TOWN.

We can be a regular old godfathers in just our regular old families in our town without being THE MAFIA GODFATHER. We are the real town. They are the bad town. This is YOUR choice!!Would Willby really have the mafia so out in the open in his narrative or not?? You decide but choose wisely my friends. This is OUR PLANT and we will NEVER have it hijacked by those evil mobster mafia scum!!

UNVOTE JESSUP TODAY!! LET US FIND A REAL MAFIA PLAYER!!!!
              I don't mean to spam but this is important. Third time posting this and last time I will for this day phase. I just don't want anyone to miss this post who is in town or upvoting me.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• All this wicket is scum is completely bull! If i had any info on people they would known all ready. I sit here trying to figure out who is who because that is what town does! If i was mafia i don?t think i would have to try to figure out anything. But like usual mafia run rampant and no power role town members like myself get blamed for being mafia. Do as you wish, i have played nobody and pretty much feel I?m the one who got played. I?m not the one who lied at all, but let?s keep trusting the mafia. Sure bet who all voted me is mafia. Let me put it this way lynching a no role townie like me is dumb, Do as you wish. Game became dumb real fast. Now I?m bored of it.
                sigpic

Comment

• i for one will not vote wicket this phase. if wick gets voted out and turns up townie, im voting jessup next day with 0 doubt. if town loses its on the back of jessup's "guesswork" to randomly lead town to fight each other. but if wick shows mafia, ill decide who to focus on from there

Comment

• haven't had a chance to review this since my post yesterday, i'm going to double back and read and post after.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Still in the hospital, going to be here another night too. He is doing ok, labored breathing. Thanks everyone for their kind thoughts and all that. Sorry I am sorta afk.

that being said, vote wicket
                      jessup sent me some odd message setting up something for folks to dupe them into running a train on voth then changing vote. He sent me the pm before the post itself.

I don?t know what is going on tbh, sorry guys

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• while jessup may go down in history as making one of the stupidest, most repugnant, half-assed nonsense moves in the history of trench wars mafia - i am no longer convinced that he is mafia 100%. this in no way means i trust him at this point and he is still on my shitlist until he PMs me with a reason to trust him.

that all being said, looking back over the past few pages, i'm looking at the following players as mafia: wicket, ixt, turban.

unvote jessup - vote wicket66

i'd encourage others that followed my lead on jessup to switch over to wicket. i just have a feeling that we will lynch a mafioso by hanging this guy.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by BIET View Post
                          Side note: I know it is frustrating when no one is answering for a few pages, but if people keep spamming one liners at 4-5am european time, asking why no one is playing, it might be because IT IS F*ING 5AM. Please just try to bundle your responses a bit and leave the non players to willby. I don't mind reading a few pages, but if over 80% is either a oneliner or asking why no one is playing, im not really motivated to read through all your posts and respond. Thanks
                          agreed on this by the way - stop spamming shitposts and write a few sentences out. this mafia game is truly like the special ed version of trench wars mafia.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Vote Tally:

Wicket666- 2 (Jessup, Soilderz)
                            Waz- 1 (ixt)

This is very clear to me..
                            The cartel i was talking about is shown here very clear to see for everyone now
                            Biet, fiS and Voth the cirlce is there again!

Vote: Voth

I would like to ask the townie to unvote Jessup,
                            If Jessup turns out to be a townie,
                            it will be very hard to turn things around!
                            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post

This is very clear to me..
                              The cartel i was talking about is shown here very clear to see for everyone now
                              Biet, fiS and Voth the cirlce is there again!

Vote: Voth

I would like to ask the townie to unvote Jessup,
                              If Jessup turns out to be a townie,
                              it will be very hard to turn things around!
                              right, lynch the town bodyguard who just took a massive risk by outing himself based on...wait based on what? because you have a hunch that three people who voted for the same person (hint: i already switched my vote, too) must be mafia together?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Waz , do you have any evidence to vote voth or what?

I still have no evidence that is 100% on anyone but wicket666 is sending sirens off in my head. He has been so weird and always calling myself and others out . From his first post until his his last I have been called mafia by him. It is a no brainer he must be mafia. He has caused so much commotion and has done so much vote changing and been all completely all over the place in his theories and behavior that I can not but assume this is all a very purposeful show on his part to disrupt any assemblance of order town is trying to achieve. I know he knows how to play the game. Interesting strategy wicket lol but I think we see you now .
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X