No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fis seemed prepared to answer soldierz doubts by her reaction. I feel in the fairness of this game if she gives a few good reasons and turban fails to say anything (after all all he said in the past he said "oh my bad too busy with twl yadda yadda") we should vote turban out and keep a close eye on fis

Comment

• I'm willing to listen to anything and everything anyone wants to say but we need to use deduction tactics for our best idea of who is and how to get the GODFATHER.

Actions have still yet to be claimed and announced. It is very possible there is a surprise yet on the horizon.

"If the officers are leading from in front, watch out for an attack from the rear." Danger still lurks. Success breeds complacency.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• interested in why you guys are voting for Fis as opposed to turban - not that i disagree, just interested is all. fis has played a very neutral game and seems to be indicative of possible mafia. i have also noted multiple occasions where she has backed me up on what i'm saying without committing too much - which could be her way of latching onto an all but confirmed town power role in an effort to sway votes away from her later on in the game.

turban has been effectively useless the entire game, but he is a smart fella and if mafia, a signficant threat.

to be clear, i'm not convinced that ixt isn't scum mafia at all. he's either mafia or really bad at mafia.

anyway, if anyone has any insight, let me know.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I don't know either.
          Has anyone of you a reason to jump on me other than "guts"?
          Am aware that this game is alot about guts, but any quotes or anything to work with other than "I picked a name out of a hat"?
          I don't get this game, honestly.

Comment

• To be honest, I was wanting to lock in vote on turban rather than fis, Jessup. And to address voth, sure I am not as good a player as some vets like you guys, but as I referred to soldierz, reread my previous posts. If u can't recognize the viewpoint of a vanilla townie then i dunno how much clearer i can explain it. Jessup already recognizes who is good so why don't u do too

Comment

• Let me ask you this fis. Do you have any info to share?

Do you feel I am town now or still scum?

Who would be your pick for the next vote?

Would you like to vote for me again like last phase and keep harping on the undercut fiasco or move on to try and prove you are town somehow?

I know you are an excellent mafia player too which is why this behavior is very strange how you are playing the game this go around.

I don't see how you can be a Vanilla townie as they are all pretty much confirmed now too.

I assume strongly you have some type of action ability so ..Do you have any evidence from your actions that you did that has given you information about who mafia is?

Can you please start to talk a little about the situation at hand this day and what town is facing in this decision?
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Turban at least unvoted me while fis scoffed at my narrative claim which proved zeebu and I are town and seemed less than interested in addressing it.

I just want some info why? If there is a good pro town reason you are so mum is the word on every new development that has taken place since the pretzels were handed out you could at least start to open up some.

If you won't offer anything that is concrete why should we trust you?

I just really would like to see who you feel is town and mafia.

Enough has happened now to have a pretty good opinion I'd think to at least have a theory on what is going on?

Can you explain your thoughts on the narrative and how it relates to the game?

You said you didn't believe me when I explained I was a normal godfather to Dwight/Zeebi.

Why would you do that when it was so obvious and laid out?
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Sorry Jessup. But before I do answer the lot of your questions, so far in this game I don't think you have ever answered a single one of my questions.
                  I still can not reply in more detail, at work and busy.

Comment

• The narrative issue is too easy by the way. I will go on about that later when I have time.

Comment

• I'll go to sleep and be up in 8 hours sigh. I sort of have to keep my vote on fis unless another bit of info from someone is released. I do worry there may be a 3rd party character hiding and just perhaps this strange behavior we have seen could mean fis is that but what role? I hope I wake up before phase is over. I should be up in say 8 hours lol.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• has anyone addressed how we got through the night without anyone dying? did someone get roleblocked or something?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• ok fellas. i have spoken with some other people who i am (as sure as i can be at this point in the game) that they are town, and some in power roles for the town, like myself.

at this point, we are honing in on turban and fis as our targets. as probably the most outed and legitimate obvious town presence in the game right now, i am calling both turban and fis to disclose to me, publicly or privately, their actual roles (the private option being if you happen to be a town power and we are way off base, NOW is the time to tell me). if you are not willing to do that, invite you to defend yourself somehow in the public arena.

at this point, what i can tell you all is that turban is either pro-town OR the mafia godfather. at this point, i lean toward mafia godfather, but i am not so sure we take the risk of lynching a pro-town until we know for sure.

going back through the last 10-15 pages, fis has been constantly piggybacking me and quietly agreeing/defending me. she has jumped on the fact that i am an obvious pro-town power role to try to shadow herself from scrutiny by siding with me, but not enough that it would bring certain death to her mafia comrades. i have a strong feeling that fis may be behind the attempted nightkill on me and i implore her to make me change my mind about this idea.

going forward, i encourage the pro-town roles who i have been in contact with to maintain your silence on your roles. communicate with me behind the scenes as needed and i can publicly front the information we need to get out there. obviously not telling you all not to speak, but don't be goaded into roleclaims at this point - i can only do so much as bodyguard.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• had a bad feeling with fish from the start..
                            vote: fis

<3 sry fish
                            but will keep my vote on you until
                            a very defensive and legit post comes from you after your work
                            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• Missing real inputs from a fair number of people still. I'm not planning on changing phase for around ~20 more hours though. Please get your votes in.

Comment

• I told ya'll I work in IT. IT develops things. I am a townie Inventor.

At the start I was given
                                1x gun (1 shot, I still have it)
                                1x bulletproof vest (1 shot, basically doctor)
                                1x hacking tool (1 shot, basically roleblocker)
                                I can either use my item or create a new one at night.

Night 1 I used my hacking tool on Zeebu. It failed.
                                Night 2 I invented another bulletproof vest.
                                Night 3 I used my bulletproof vest on Voth.

Questions?
                                Night 1 was a shot in the dark, basically not buying Zeebus claim, and I had no other idea.
                                I got no idea why it failed. Maybe because I couldn't roleblock the busdriver.
                                Night 2 I had no idea, so I figured I would just invent another vest. You never know.
                                Night 3 I gave my vest to Voth, because I thought he might take the risk of not protecting himself again, so I had that covered.

So I have 1x gun and 1x bulletproof vest left.

Comment

Working...
                                X