No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i may have made a mistake somewhere recently but those involved will speak out for themselves, then i will decide which side to agree on.

Comment

• zeebu is confirmed town, he is my nephew.

He has been busy too dealing with his son in hospital which is why he is unable to post much
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• fis, tell me about what you did with your powers last night.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          zeebu is confirmed town, he is my nephew.
          How does being your nephew make you town by default?

Originally posted by Voth View Post
          fis, tell me about what you did with your powers last night.
          I attempted to create another vest, but failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            fis, tell me about what you did with your powers last night.
            I was deciding between protecing you, protecing myself or creating another vest.
            It would've been ideal if we talked beforehand about what you were up to, but at this stage I would've looked scummy af if I asked you for it. I also thought it was unlikely for Mafia to target me because I might be an easy day lynch now. Using the vest on someone else wasn't an option, using the gun wasn't either. So I just thought I'd be prepared when it is time.

Comment

• So if Biet shared results with anyone, what about sharing them and see what we learn?

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                i may have made a mistake somewhere recently but those involved will speak out for themselves, then i will decide which side to agree on.
                What makes you think so?

Comment

• well guys and gals, BIETs death hurts us tremendously.

not a huge amount to go off of right now. but im hoping my fellow townies will vote with me... and im just going with my gut and process of elimination. i am assuming there are two mafia left. he has been on my scum list all game, and now it is time.

if anyone has any better ideas, I am open to them. until
                  then....

vote ixt
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Yeah "gut feeling" nice reasons bro. I can show up our most recent chat, and exactly what u previously said about me telling u Jessup's role, and how u agreed how I'm more likely a townie judging by what I did. Changing vote so quick are we? Then I have no reason to really believe ur a real bodyguard either, since someone else also claimed a power role that can defend.

Comment

• Vote me out and if a defense isn't successful next night, its 5 town down with 2 mafia...6 left...yeah then good luck finding the mafia when townies get randomly killed.
                      ​​​​​

Comment

• I really have very little new info to go off of. Sort of waiting for others to do some input before I can say much. As of now my vote is Turban. I'd like to hear from him. Maybe a private or public role claim would be nice .
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                          Yeah "gut feeling" nice reasons bro. I can show up our most recent chat, and exactly what u previously said about me telling u Jessup's role, and how u agreed how I'm more likely a townie judging by what I did. Changing vote so quick are we? Then I have no reason to really believe ur a real bodyguard either, since someone else also claimed a power role that can defend.
                          This is a valid point ^

It is odd 2 players in town have bodyguard capabilities though fis claims to be a jack of all trades basically with her powers.

Can you investigate too fis? Just honestly curious.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            well guys and gals, BIETs death hurts us tremendously.

not a huge amount to go off of right now. but im hoping my fellow townies will vote with me... and im just going with my gut and process of elimination. i am assuming there are two mafia left. he has been on my scum list all game, and now it is time.

if anyone has any better ideas, I am open to them. until
                            then....

vote ixt
                            kinda ironic ur telling others to vote for one of the last TOWNIES left

Comment

• Stanley stepped into the broom closet, but there was nothing here, so he turned around and got back on track.

There was nothing here. No choice to make, No path to follow, Just an empty broom closet. No reason to still be here.

It was baffling that Stanley was still just sitting in the broom closet. He wasn't even doing anything, At least if there were something to interact with, he'd be justified in some way.

As it is, he's literally just standing there, doing sweet FA.

Are you... Are you really still in the broom closet? Standing around doing nothing? Why?

Please offer me some explanation here; I'm- I'm genuinely confused.

You do realize there's no choice or anything in here right? If I said, "Stanley walked past the broom closet" at least you would have had a reason for exploring it to find out.

But it didn't even occur to me because literally this closet is of absolutely no significance to the story whatsoever. I never would've thought to mention it.

Maybe to you, this is somehow it's own branching path. Maybe, when you go talk about this with your friends, you'll say:

"OH! DID U GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVORITE!1 XD" ... I hope your friends find this concerning.

Stanley was fat and ugly and really, really stupid. He probably only got the job because of a family connection; that's how stupid he is.

That, or with drug money. Also, Stanley is addicted to drugs and hookers.

Well, I've come to a very definite conclusion about what's going on right now. You're dead.

Comment

• Mafia are people too! RIP Stanley.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X