TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I am sorry, I could not hear you, it appears you were killed because you seriously suck at mafia.
    Mr. upgraded from a F to a C- and I was being gracious too.. u suck way more dude..facepalm
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

????? It works like this silly.

I (1) am (2) sorry for lying to town. Faking (3) an (4) upvote (5) on (6) Undercut was terrible thing to do but Voth(7).. and so on..

Is it that hard to see and count? Glad I didn't try using my other key code idea. You all would have been 100% lost lol.
      ROFL
      I originally overread your random numbers but LOL you just literally counted from 1 onwards LOL
      Your message could mean anything...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

????? It works like this silly.

I (1) am (2) sorry for lying to town. Faking (3) an (4) upvote (5) on (6) Undercut was terrible thing to do but Voth(7).. and so on..

Is it that hard to see and count? Glad I didn't try using my other key code idea. You all would have been 100% lost lol.
        Ah, I finally get your message now. I just hope Undercut can accept your apology.

1 I
        2 am
        3 sorry,
        4 Undercut.
        5 I
        6 am
        7 untrustful.
        8 Undercut
        9 was
        10 valid.
        11 Undercut
        12 and
        13 Zeebu
        14 bussing
        15 together,
        16 real.
        17 It
        18 was
        19 terrible,
        20 and
        21 want
        22 to
        23 apologize.
        24 Their
        25 motives
        26 did
        27 add
        28 up.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

ROFL
          I originally overread your random numbers but LOL you just literally counted from 1 onwards LOL
          Your message could mean anything...
          What? Hun you are baffling to me sometimes. I posted the full secret message publicly AFTER I posted the original fake paragraph publicly. I
          bolded the first and last words of the secret message in the original paragraph too AND posted numbers 1-28 under the original fake one. This assured it was proof my second 28 word secret message meant what I said. Why or how you can say it could mean anything is completely perplexing to me. LOL . With the info I provided in the first paragraph I removed the randomness. Why you don't get this is beyond me. If you care to refute me please do so but you have completely lost me with your attempted logic to discredit my move.
          Last edited by Jessup; 04-10-2019, 11:11 AM.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by BIET View Post

Ah, I finally get your message now. I just hope Undercut can accept your apology.

1 I
            2 am
            3 sorry,
            4 Undercut.
            5 I
            6 am
            7 untrustful.
            8 Undercut
            9 was
            10 valid.
            11 Undercut
            12 and
            13 Zeebu
            14 bussing
            15 together,
            16 real.
            17 It
            18 was
            19 terrible,
            20 and
            21 want
            22 to
            23 apologize.
            24 Their
            25 motives
            26 did
            27 add
            28 up.
            lol cute biet :P this did make me lol.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup

You and your code make no sense because you literally counted from 1 onwards... Are we talking about the same fking post? It's meaning and intention maybe even okay and I am a fan of breadcrumbling, but it doesn't make sense and literally nobody would have been able to figure it out before your actual reveal, just stupid.

there's an easy one for ya, riddle me this with your epic logic.

Comment

Jessup

You and your code make no sense because you literally counted from 1 onwards... Are we talking about the same fking post? It's meaning and intention maybe even okay and I am a fan of breadcrumbling, but it doesn't make sense and literally nobody would have been able to figure it out before your actual reveal, just stupid.

Figured it out. (1) I (2) am (3) just (4) stupid. Next.

Comment

• Or, You are just stupid. It's all the same really.

Comment

Jessup

It seems you either can't or just won't explain how what I did is "stupid". How this still is not making sense to you is really odd and not to sound meanbut sort of pathetic.

It makes perfect sense and I'll let you into a little secret hun.. News Flash, nobody was supposed to figure it out before the secret message was actually revealed!

ROFL facepalm.

I think you may just be trolling at this stage though because you can't be this dim.

Biet don't join in on this troll train either. sigh.

You both are just gaslighting at this point which is pretty lame.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Im just pointing out that having a text with a hidden meaning can be easily constucted to have multiple meanings that fit certain scenarios. And in the end I think it served only to get voth more annoyed. Im curious to see what would happen if such a strategy is used when town is only communicating via public messages and not via pms or even group talks. It would be very difficult to get any meaningful information from the right people without getting other town people suspicious when you cant tell others of your plan in private first. I do like hidden texts but this one really didnt proof a thing because it was based on pretty much no evidence. So the idea gets a solid 8, the execution a disappointing 3 (we dont do letter grades here, goes from 1 to 10 btw).

Comment

• Easily constructed? No I don't think so. Not in the parameters I set it up with it.

28 words and the bolded starting and ending points which were then cross referenced into the first fake paragraph. The sentence which was PREMADE and preinserted into the paragraph. Sure you could make some funny sentences with a few words but a 28 letter sentence? The matched the bolded text and matched the code revealed below it?? I don't think so. Then to cross check the secret sentence into all that and have it fit.. lol near impossible. I wish fis had tried to poo poo the validity of it. I would have nailed her even faster as the scum she was.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• It also put wicket666 out in the open with the chaos he was trying to sow in town. Unfortunately it was also a major factor for me to doubt ixt for the entire game.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                          X