No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya right wicket .. I was going thru ixt ur best buddy in chat and he was telling me about how u two trust each other and wanted me to vote voth
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• unvote waz Vote jessup why this is why only conversation i had with jessup was calling him godfather when he roll claimed he was bulletproof! Besides that there was no test or any other conversation with me! After that he spoke only to ixt! How test me and say we spoke? That is a lie from you that?s three lies and a townie Lynch from you. I found out your bomb roll claim from ixt. Ixt and i believe voths claims. Once again jessup pulls out lies! Could be a Suicide bomber for as we know! I?m leaving my vote on jessup! See jessup townies should lie only scum does! Lie number 1 you had informent, lie number two you was bulletproof! Bomb rolls are not bulletproof they take down someone who kills them. Double kill we will call it! Suicide bomber same thing! Lie 3 you had a conversation with me to test me! Sorry no conversation existed but me yelling you was pro godfather for lynching undercut. And the Lynch Of undercut by you! Yes ixt had banded together from information he gathered up. Does. It mean we are scum. In fact it shows you are scum with all the lies. My vote stays on jessup for the 3 lies and the lynching. If he turns out town so be it. I doubt he will. Guy is 100% killing town, with his fake Deceptions. Mafia trait is all about Deceptions.
      sigpic

Comment

• I trust ixt wayyyyyyyyy more than wicket at this stage.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I remain neutral on this matter. And as I said before, my vote will probably go to someone outside the main scene who seems suspicious to me.

Comment

• Mhmm mr, boring apprentice
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I explained already that another townie down hurts the towns chances. Yet jessup votes on me because of his lies once again! I am very pro town and tired of jessup hurting towns chances! How many more lies will he do and if it ain?t me it?s one of you. Please go ahead vote me off and that?s 3 townies and a dead one what puts us at 4/4/1 and how does town win like that. How can anyone trust a liar? I sure can?t trust jessup if he?s town or not town! Once again i will say no conversation happen between me and him expect the one i called him godfather about lynching undercut then he out of nowhere tell me he?s bulletproof. Conversation ended and voths name never came up! Trust jessup if you like people your down fall of you do!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                Thx fis. I will say I am starting to trust you more. Your posts have been insightful and truly seeming to be cautious yet pro town. Turban is the one I'm thinking is scum lurking in shadows. Midoent I dunno about. Biet.. probably scum. I have reason on biet.
                I be careful looks like he?s gunning for you next fis after me. How long we going to allow jessup to play Manipulation games
                sigpic

Comment

• I do wish others were playing harder.. makes this more difficult to get to the root of thing. I have proof I am town though unlike everyone else.. except one.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• lol wicket u did a post saying I was going for fis where in that very same post you quoted I posted saying I have evidence to implicate Biet.. lol wtf are you doing dude.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• well, I'll put a placeholder vote on ..

vote: Jessup

reasoning being rather simple, and it has everything to do with what happened day one with the lynching of Undercut. I will post more information regarding my vote when I have had a good nights rest, hopefully the day phase lasts a bit longer as was way to busy today with shit.

Comment

• this is getting good
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Damn, thats a lot of pages. Also very late right now. From what ive gathered, jessup and wicket are all over the place trying some tactics with a low percentage of actually succeeding. It certainly cost us undercut. They might be worth a vote at this point. Ive already made that mistake before. So, what about the remaining TWATs (great excuse to use that word): ixt, fis, turban, soilderz, midoent, waz, zeebu, and voth.

Ixt is most likely caught up in wickets story, but his claims seem either weak or irrelevant.

fis, turban, and soilderz are doing some great deducting work and are hard to read. From those three however i feel like turban is the least forthcoming, although he just ran twl basically on his own kudos for that. Fis is busy looking into things from all angles which might mean she is trying to steer things in a certain direction, or just being pro town. Curious is that she hasnt really spoken about herself all this time. (Yes, im very aware i havent either) I have nothing really to suspect soilderz at this point.

voth claiming to be the doctor(?) protecting himself sounds possible, but why did he feel the need to protect himself? That might be a tactic im unfamiliar with, maybe it has something to with it being the 2nd day and not really having a specific target to protect.

zeebu gets the benefit of the doubt imo after the whole UC affair.

waz has been too quite to really base something substancial of off.

midoent most likely died and willby forgot to inform us about it.

tl;dr with the confusion caused by both wicket and jessup it might be worth voting one of them away. I dont think voting on inactive players is smart at this moment in time? Let me know if im missinterpreting the situation entirely or if you agree. Also, jessup, lets us know why you dont trust me. I, we, would probably like to know. And you better come up with something better than that story you tried on undercut.

p.s. I will try to post more frequently, and more compact. Gn o/

Comment

• Ill place a vote for now on jessup, may Meredith rest in peace.

Comment

• Any other town members a doctor or body guard? If so , now is the time to speak up! If we don't hear from anyone I will assume that Voth is speaking the truth and in fact our bodyguard. I actually myself am believing Voth for the time being though saying he protected himself is convenient on the night of the attack but at the same time understandable move on his part and very possibly correct about why there was no kill.. but.. other actions besides his could just have easily stopped the kill too. I am about to fully reveal my role to another player I trust. I know mafia is now turning the screws to get confessions out of us. All this open claiming is bad so early. I don't know why undercut did it nor do I know why Voth is doing it so openly. It is so early to do it but here we are. I explained my logic and how the undercut drama/fiasco went down. It was a feeler vote only. I lied about an informant I know but felt it was a good way to get this ghost town talking. I'm still really upset he died. Was a huge sad shocker to me when he in fact was a real self driving bus driver. All I can do is say I am not going to steer those I trust wrong any more. Two of you will know exactly who I am after I post this and perhaps you two have others you trust too who will see the light. My next post will explain this but first I am messaging my other friend I trust. I feel it is better to reveal privately now than openly. I hope you understand. Undercut should NOT have come out so quick. Voth should NOT have either. again here we are though. Off to PM my friend the truth. Be back soon To prove why me and another are town. This will be a leap of faith that when thought about makes the ONLY logical sense as to why you can trust us. Stay tuned.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I?ll do what I can, in the hospital with my kid. Going to have to stay a couple days. I?ll read through and respond when I get the chance

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X