No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoops, Exalts post reminded me about Undercut. He is definitely right there with zeebu and Ixt for obvious reasons.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Uhh, Hey guys I'm also in this game!

Interesting game mechanics but also a lot more time consuming which can be a problem -> More shots in the dark on day 1 which can seriously hurt the towns chances of winning. I don't think the mayor/marshall is AS powerful as some people are making it out to be.

Yes the roles themselves are strong but it's not like a mafia who is elected can just willy nilly kill any townie without getting a lot of attention put on them. A mayor or marshall who makes a big move like this without everyone elses opinion taken into consideration is very scummy indeed.

Right now I'm leaning towards rodney or Exalt for the spots. I would also be fine with fis as she promised to take out ixt lol. He seemed extremely excited in the beginning but now has changed his play style which doesn't bode well IMO.

I guess I can say that I don't think voting for me is beneficial as I'm only a vanilla townie (again, sigh) and I think getting someone who is vocal and possibly a power role is better as we will at least learn something from their actions as mayor/,marshall.

Also a mass role claim is not a good strategy right now. We don't have any information about any roles or about the set up. Mafia knows a lot more than we townies do and they can use a mass role claim a lot better than we can. Got an eye on Zeebs
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like
      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• The original write up mentioned prostitute which is usually a mafia roleblocker

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• The way how Zeebu actively contributes makes me think he' not scum. I still don't like the mass roleclaim idea and I won't contribute to it.
          No, I don't got anything to hide, but I don't want to give scum ideas of whom to target (or whom not to target).

Comment

• If i am elected Mayor i will lynch the person with the least amount of posts Day 1 as this seems the most fair for a day 1 lynch. Last game suffered dramatically from lurkers not contributing and once mafia started picking off the most vocal town players the game pretty much died

If i am elected Marshall i will hold my incarcerate ability until later in the game when locking down a scum for the night would be more beneficial and I will converse with town openly about who i will be locking up to give them a chance to prove why they shouldn't be locked

And im going to build a yuge wall to keep scum out of trenchville
            Big Chill

Comment

• oh yeah and GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY
              Big Chill

Comment

• in hindsight i felt this was important to add before anyone feels mislead, i am not an investigator of any type
                Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                  If i am elected Mayor i will lynch the person with the least amount of posts Day 1 as this seems the most fair for a day 1 lynch. Last game suffered dramatically from lurkers not contributing and once mafia started picking off the most vocal town players the game pretty much died

If i am elected Marshall i will hold my incarcerate ability until later in the game when locking down a scum for the night would be more beneficial and I will converse with town openly about who i will be locking up to give them a chance to prove why they shouldn't be locked

And im going to build a yuge wall to keep scum out of trenchville
                  that is an awful way to do it. like, really bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

that is an awful way to do it. like, really bad
                    This would be the part where you propose a better idea?
                    Big Chill

Comment

This would be the part where you propose a better idea?
                      get scumreads, string them up

Comment

• i am vanilla

Comment

• i proposed a game-breaking strategy and i am getting scum read all over the place for it.

voth proposed to make himself one of the elected people with a role claim that, at best, doesnt need the protection and, at worst, absurd.

the writeup mentions a prostitute and then undercut claims town roleblocker. something to certainly keep an eye on there

Comment

oh yeah and GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY
                            how rude

Comment

• so exalt, you say a mass roleclaim is game breaking and that youre against it, then go on to propose a different game breaking strategy. not saying its all that scummy, follow the cop is likely the best way to handle this game if a mass roleclaim is not an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                If it were me at this point, I would have my sights set on zeebu and ixt. Zeebu is really trying to justify his call for a mass role claim, but I fail to see how it does anything but set town back massively, orderly or not. It screams scum to me.

Ixt has come out with a completely different playing style suddenly, which makes me suspicious. He began the game with his typical erratic behavior and spam posting, but has since quickly reigned that in. Which makes me wonder if he got spanked by his scum buddies for being too vocal. He is also making it clear he wants nothing to do with the elected roles, and while in and of itself does not mean much, it seems to me that he is trying to blend in more this game than the prior two, which makes me suspicious of him being scum.

No one else has given me an overly scummy vibe beyond them, but it is still early and plenty of banter will take place between now and when someone eventually has to make a decision.
                                too lazy to say much, as most what i say is probably ignored for the most part

Comment

Working...
                                X