• Show
Clear All

• the_paul
    replied
    I can't think of any scenario where I will change my vote

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    this is another one of thsoe times where i dont think missa can say a single thing to remove the votes from her

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by field View Post
    [VOTE COUNT]
    ​​​​​​Missa - 8 (fis, Soilderz, Zeebu, the_paul, Rodney, ixt, voth, WillBy)

Missing vote(s): Missa

As votes stand, Missa is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
    Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning PST at the latest.

or at pretty much any time.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    [VOTE COUNT]
    ​​​​​​Missa - 8 (fis, Soilderz, Zeebu, the_paul, Rodney, ixt, voth, WillBy)

Missing vote(s): Missa

As votes stand, Missa is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
    Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning PST at the latest.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    For hahas though, I would not be opposed to hearing Missa roleclaim.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    This one is pretty well locked up for today I think.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I think I made LF a naive cop with a hidden Miller modifier once
    That's just mean

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post

TW Mafia is chaos these days. Day 1 roleclaims for no reason last game and this game, power roles (allegedly) claiming in private after 1 day/night phase, miller is a legit role now (never seen it before)... I feel like I'm learning to play all over again
    I think I made LF a naive cop with a hidden Miller modifier once

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied

This is what I was responding to with that second post. Unless I'm misreading everything. And zeebu, you gotta question when people work hard to not seem scummy. Funny that's how far the games meta has progressed
    TW Mafia is chaos these days. Day 1 roleclaims for no reason last game and this game, power roles (allegedly) claiming in private after 1 day/night phase, miller is a legit role now (never seen it before)... I feel like I'm learning to play all over again

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I would love to be able to roleblock a scum kill overnight, but that would mean we cannot vote to Lynch that person during the day, which seems counterproductive.
    This is what I was responding to with that second post. Unless I'm misreading everything. And zeebu, you gotta question when people work hard to not seem scummy. Funny that's how far the games meta has progressed

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    I guess it cannot hurt to share...

Basically, the person who I believe to be the town cop investigated Missa night 1 and got guilty. The only reason I did not push for her to be lynched day 1 is because I was virtually certain of Exalt and he neeeed to go immediately because of his extra elected power.

So, if we lynch Missa and she flips scum, I know two things: I can pretty much trust my cop, and they are sane or paranoid. Probably not paranoid though. They got a second guilty result night 2, but I think I will withhold that one for the moment, unless someone has a good reason as to why it should be shared immediately? My thought is that if I leave that a question mark, we may be able to see some clues in the discussion that could lead us to the 4th mafia member. Assuming Missa does flip scum, we have a 99% third mafia member for Day 3, and the trick will be finding the last one or two (or third party).

i was pretty sure about Missa before the cop contacted me. Their guilty result is just gravy.
    if it was me, im either miller or scum. i claimed miller and 0 action i have taken has been anything scummy. except for claiming miller and trying to get every role to claim all at once, of course

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Also rereading the role description, it doesn't say anything about not being able to vote the person jailed
    i think you mean give suggestions to voth who ultimately makes the decision himself

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Also rereading the role description, it doesn't say anything about not being able to vote the person jailed

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    On a side note, I have a pretty cool power to use still. Need to deploy it properly and with good timing to help us win. I am taking suggestions. I would love to be able to roleblock a scum kill overnight, but that would mean we cannot vote to Lynch that person during the day, which seems counterproductive. Or I can use it to protect a townie, like my cop, or someone else, but then they cannot use their role at night and we lose their vote during the day. Anyone have ideas?
    Honestly (and I'm aware this makes me sound scummy) I'd hold onto it. We dont have a roleblocker or a doctor anymore to save people, which means your power is the only protective role remaining. It would be useful to use on a bodyguard, as that keeps you both alive. It's a double edged sword as you mentioned, and I think it will be most useful in the late game. FWIW that was my plan if I'd won it

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    On a side note, I have a pretty cool power to use still. Need to deploy it properly and with good timing to help us win. I am taking suggestions. I would love to be able to roleblock a scum kill overnight, but that would mean we cannot vote to Lynch that person during the day, which seems counterproductive. Or I can use it to protect a townie, like my cop, or someone else, but then they cannot use their role at night and we lose their vote during the day. Anyone have ideas?
    If (when?) Missa flips scum, we don't NEED every unanimous town vote imo. So if you're thinking about the ability, I personally would worry less about losing the vote. Since you can't die at night, I guess it can't hurt to keep the other results quiet until its their time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X